Sign in to follow this  
WetWired

MOC: Pet Shop Final

indexed.gif B-OM-7B

3334638776_5c3469f890.jpg

It's now finished taking on board some of the comments made here, unfortunately due to limited pieces the back is a bit ugly still :(

How much is that doggy in the window?

3333802393_6a13f77442.jpg

Ground Floor

3333801127_4d9b4f7885.jpg

Upstairs Apartment

3333803735_65ff7673eb.jpg

For larger photos and more shots including photos of the back and the haunted attic! please check out my Flickr page here

nice moc! I love the interior and how detailed it is. hope the cat and dog which are placed together won't fight!

Hey, great job! I don't want to use your thread as a platform to talk about how much I love LEGO's direction with the city line, but I really do. The modular city standard has opened a lot of doors for detailed building creation and yours is a fantastic example, especially since it's 16 wide, my favorite! Keep it up!

Much better! I really like the inclusion of the animals everywhere, it's give it a real feel like the animals are flying around and jumping everywhere. The back isn't that bad, I think it's ok. I also adore the pets sign on the front. Great job.

I'm loving the facade, and the color scheme is great. The idea is also very nice, this is the first pet shop MOC I've ever seen.

I do think the stairs take too much space from the shop itself, though, and for a pet shop there seems to be awfully few animals in there. So maybe you should put the stairs in the back and add more aquariums, terrariums and maybe a few rodents into the shop?

The attic is fun, although it doesn't quite fit the rest of the house, since it looks to be quite modern otherwise.

But a fantastic MOC anyway! :thumbup:

WWOOWW!! Thanks for sharing! I love the little details of the interior! It looks just great!

Nice idea of using two 'engine' pieces as the pillows and two 'side-mirror' pieces as the handles for the cupboards! Very neat and works just great! :thumbup: You've captured the usual 'counter-below-the-stairs' look very nicely and the tiles on the floor brightens up the room!

The attic is very scary though....

Great MOC!

Great buildind :thumbup:

The letters in the sign are fantastic, liked the interiors to.

Impressive interiors, WetWired. I found the attic hillarious, since I wasn't expecting a "dungeon" up there. :laugh:

Nice work! :thumbup:

The interior is perfect :thumbup: The shop window and attic are really well done.

Very nice CC style moc. :classic:

quote name='WetWired' date='Mar 7 2009, 05:28 AM' post='460970']

How much is that doggy in the window?

3333802393_6a13f77442.jpg

Love the Discworld connection. :tongue: