Page12.jpg

Page13.jpg

Page14.jpg

Page15.jpg

Page16.jpg

Page17.jpg

Enjoy

-Zeph

(Next episode will be more action packed, promise (In fact, it's almost all action, except... three slide?))

Can I post an Episode Guide MOD/ADMIN? It'll be used to keep all the episodes in order (will have links to all) as well as character pictures and sides. I know I've only got one episode now, but they'll be weekly, and... well, I'll wait a while, and then contact one of you!

Another great comic to follow here. This looks very good with clear pictures, good dialogue, a nice intro and super settings.

I look forward to part 2. :sweet:

Looks good! Whys the guy wearing a police torso, it doesnt really fit. It's hard to notice so its not so bad though. I cant wait for some more episodes, very compelling.

Nice! It's better then my giant yellow boxes.

Whats with that guy in the second to last picture though...with the Obi Wan Face, in the blue sweatshirt.

looks good! It looked like you tried to hide windu's LULwith his cape in most of the pics :tongue: . great job though.

Looks good! Whys the guy wearing a police torso, it doesnt really fit. It's hard to notice so its not so bad though. I cant wait for some more episodes, very compelling.
Whats with that guy in the second to last picture though...with the Obi Wan Face, in the blue sweatshirt.

Both of those things are explained in later flashback :tongue:

Thanks for the compliments! I'm already half-way done with Episode Three. These omics will be released a week earlier on CABG, so if you want a sneak peek... :tongue:

Thanks again,

Zeph