L-space

MOD: Imperial Shuttle

indexed.gif

After modifying the Imperial Landing Craft I wanted to do something similar to the Imperial Shuttle.

To show that they belong to the same line I used the same roof technic for this MOD. And I had some left from the Landing Craft :laugh:

Well actualy nothing is standard anymore.

A nice pic to get us in the mood:

00_imperial_shuttle.jpg

The shuttle in landing position. The pilot has been fleshied and got a new kepi for his birthday.

02_imperial_shuttle.jpg

The interior of the shuttle, normally the turntables have chairs but this shuttle is due for a major overhaul (for real)

04_imperial_shuttle.jpg

The access ramp, using the same technic as the 4504 Falcon. Pull the cockpit and the ramp opens.

05_imperial_shuttle.jpg

The roof section detaches for easy access. this way my kids can play with it. It carried everything allready; from casstle-knights to city-paramedics.

10_imperial_shuttle.jpg

The ship is scheduled for a major overhaul. I want to change the landing gear and the shape of the sides and wing connections. But sadly so much to do, so little time. :grin:

more on brickshelf

Death Star II pic from Jeff Russel

Enjoy.

I only can use one word for this...Awesome! I love the interior design and the first picture is really good too! This ship is Definetly to scale! :classic: Great job! :sweet:

Great interior and ramp design! Overall a nice rendition of the ship, but it just looks a little too beefy out to the sides of the cockpit. That could just be me though.

That is a really good MOD! :thumbup::thumbup: Your kids must be happy. :laugh:

A couple of Qs: How much was it widened by? Where did you get that screen on the third picture?

Thanks

JD

it looks a little fat to me but thats just me other Then that its a great mod i like the interior so kept up the good work l-space

That is a really good MOD! :thumbup::thumbup: Your kids must be happy. :laugh:

A couple of Qs: How much was it widened by? Where did you get that screen on the third picture?

Thanks

JD

Yes they are!

It was widened by 10 studs, mainly because of the roofsections

The panel comes from 7047 Coast Watch HQ

Thanks for the compliments.