Sign in to follow this  
Nimirdil

MOC: Bridge & Train

indexed.gif

Hi,

this is my first moc which I'm posting here. I know that it isn't supreme, but I haven't got so many bricks.

Under trails, there is a hall of forgotten city.

p1120348.jpg

p1120378.jpg

p1120383.jpg

More photos in my brickshelf gallery

Very beautiful MOC!

Not only the bridge is great but also the whole scene. :classic::

The two cliffs are very well built.

The bridge is very very good! It seems that is a strong and stable structure and wide enough. The arch is a big success! :thumbup:

Waiting for the Brickshelf folder to become public for a better overview.

Keep it up!

Hi,

this is my first moc which I'm posting here. I know that it isn't supreme, but I haven't got so many bricks.

Under trails, there is a hall of forgotten city.

p1120348.jpg

p1120378.jpg

p1120383.jpg

More photos in my brickshelf gallery

Very nice!!!! I like the train and the bridge!!!!!

Nim: First, let me say welcome to Eurobricks. What a nice creation. I'm loving the classic town DB train. I just wish I had one of these little guys. Your bridge scene is too nice for a carpet and furniture background, so I did a little touch-up for you. I hope you don't mind. :wink:

Very nice scene! :thumbup:

Blogged!

trainbridgefinal.jpg

EDIT: I couldn't get the dust off for you though. :blush:

Beautiful. Just beautiful. The highlight for me would be the underside of the arch, and the way you took the picture makes it feel like you're there, so kudos on the photo skills too! :thumbup:

Very nice. I saw the bridge, and I liked the look of it, so I decided to look closer, and what did I find? A beautiful SNOT archway. I like your clever use of the hinge plates in here. For a first MOC, mate, you'll go far! :thumbup:

A very idyllic looking scenery... the part with that hidden ancient city adds some very nice adventurous touch! :classic:

Excellent bridge and landscaping! Thanks for sharing an MOC with us. It looks very cool. You may want to dust off some of your bricks. I just rub them against the carpeting when they are that dusty-specifically, I'm referring to the black plates under the bridge. Despite the dust everything looks very nice and detailed. Great work! :sweet:

Very nice job. Perhaps an opening to the forbidden city could bring the two parts of the MOC together. Regardless, it does have the feeling of a MOC that tells a story. Great job on the cliffowork as well.

Edited by Eilif

Many thanx to all of you for such a nice comments.

As for dust - I know, that it is problem, but I couldn't force me to wash bricks. But now I'm going to take them bath.

To TheBrickster: Thanx for picture, i looks very cool.

very nice diorama.

for not so many bricks collection, this is awesome.

you're really can manage your limited bricks into great creation.

nice building technique on the bridge.

great work. :thumbup:

For someone who is working with a limited range of bricks (and believe me, I know how you feel!), you have done an exquisite job! I would love to see this next to an actual building created by you, I am absolutely sure that you'll come up with something fantastic. Congrats on the feature, by the way!!! :classic:

That's a very nice MOC, Nimirdil! :thumbup:

I really like it!

It looks very realistic and - mainly with the fishing boat and the river and the plants - very calm and lovely!

Very well done! :thumbup:

Btw: Welcome to EB, Nimirdil! :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

Very nice MOC and I do not think you have not enough bricks... I cannot make such a thing :classic:

Edited by Er!k