thire5

MOC: Venator Star Destroyer

Wow! That's really accurate, and slightly more to scale than the one TLG will release.

I would buy that... if it costed less than £1000! :cry_sad:

I like yout SNOT techniques on the top of the cruiser and the gearstick pieces make great side cannons. Good work :thumbup:

I see you're new here. Open a topic in the 'hello, my name is...' section to introduce yourself. Hope you have fun!

Edited by The Rancor

wow thats incredible :sweet: to bad i doesn,t have an interior :sad: but other than that its a great moc :sweet:

Hello

I made this model last year. I hope you'll like it.

One of my friends contacted you some weeks ago for you to add some photos of your MOC on BS. So, he can reproduce it. I follow his MOC...

One day, I will reproduce it too. Sure. It so beautiful ! :cry_happy:

Edited by Anio

That is an excellent moc! One of the best I have seen so far. But you might want to improve on the guns just a bit :classic:

Wow, amazing! Better than TLC's version! If I could make this, I would, but I guess I will not have enough pieces for it..so my money goes to the TLC Venator..

Thank you for your comments :classic:

Look here if you want to see how it looks inside (there are photos which I took while I was constructing it).

Is it in the same scale as the ICS?

Well, I didn't keep the same scale. My Venator is a little bigger than ISD (but in the movie is ISD bigger). I was limited by my exhibition case because I wanted to take part in our exhibition last year (photos).

It has been one year since I built it. I'm afraid Venator is no longer exist :sad:.

Edited by thire5

Great MOC :thumbup:

This could go on as a UCS, though I'm not going into a discussion on that :wink::tongue:

Very nice coloured and resourcefull inside... :grin:

Im sorry, but this is probably the best (ucs?) venator i've seen so far. Most are either too fat or short, however, the guns need to be much bigger, also try looking for an open circle decal to put on the side (if you plan to rebuild it).

Edited by vulture droid

That Venator is huge!!! what would make it even better is if you put the hangars in the middle like on the clone wars :tongue: :tongue:

Thank you for your comments :classic:

Look here if you want to see how it looks inside (there are photos which I took while I was constructing it).

Well, I didn't keep the same scale. My Venator is a little bigger than ISD (but in the movie is ISD bigger). I was limited by my exhibition case because I wanted to take part in our exhibition last year (photos).

It has been one year since I built it. I'm afraid Venator is no longer exist :sad:.

Lol, did you just throw in random colors in the middle of the ship? :tongue:

Lol, did you just throw in random colors in the middle of the ship? :tongue:

I think because he didn't have enough same colored bricks for the inside so he just put those bricks inside