Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Kirk

Palm trees... a new way !

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 60b

A year ago when I was browsing Brickshelf.com I can across Bruce Lowell and his Ghostbuster Ecto 1. For an unexplainable reason I had lost track of Bruce. But now his is back with a new MOC named "IN-N-OUT BURGER Sit-down Restaurant" (It's not a pirate related MOC !!!). But what is interesting are his palm trees. These are new and realistic in their manner. With awesome rendition of dried leaves. Great detail.

The awesome palm trees:

sitdown02.jpg

Edited by SlyOwl

Yeah those are great!

I'm not sure how easy tan hands are obtained though.

I'd just use all the fleshie hands as tan that i've aquired and never use. :pir-laugh:

I haven't seen it been done like this before so thanks for sharing matey.

You truly have become a great resource for Classic Pirates.

Thanks.

I have send a mail to Bruce for some building explanation and he mailed back today. He will send some pictures in the future. We now already can see that it's made with tan minifig hands attached to lightsaber blades and they are attached to clips. But then we know certain how Bruce has done it.

I have send a mail to Bruce for some building explanation and he mailed back today. He will send some pictures in the future. We now already can see that it's made with tan minifig hands attached to lightsaber blades and they are attached to clips. But then we know certain how Bruce has done it.

Good idea, it would be nice to have a better and closer view on them.