Zorro

Congrats to Zuloo and Erdy!

Zuloo has been awarded for his outstanding achievements in correcting other people's posts and maintaining certain threads and therefore I awarded him the rank of Senior Editor. I need to talk to him about this on MSN asap though.

Erdbeereis on the other hand has proven to be an outstanding pupil and can write autonomosly (typos happen, thats what we have editors for). He has been promoted to Editor and will receive some basic editing skills into the Shipyard. He will now need to learn to update the frontpage thread as well and I believe or Zuloo, or Wouwie can teach him this.

And remind, this is only a start for you guys!

Congrats to both of you.

Congratulations guys!

You have truely deserved it! I'm looking forward to the good things you both will do in the future for Classic Pirates! :pir-blush:

Thanks everyone!

I'm honored, and hope to do a great job. :pir-classic: Zorro, I can't access the Academy now though....

Thanks everyone!

I'm honored, and hope to do a great job. :pir-classic: Zorro, I can't access the Academy now though....

Will be solved asap, Erdy. NP.

Congratulations Erdbeereis (got it right :pir-tongue: ) and Cap'n Zuloo. Have fun with your new duties.

Of course we will! We can both bash you around, there is nothing but fun to be had! :pir_laugh2:

Thanks Skipper. And Tiber and armendariz too. I appreciate your kind words. :pir-blush: