...and the wall begins to swing inwards. Beyond you find a stairwell winding up into darkness. A flash light is conveniently lying on the floor, so Peter picks it up, and the group of detectives (excluding a few who might be in the drinks cabinet) moves up the stairs. You soon reach the next level, where you find something very disturbing.
It appears that you have found Lord Chester, and not in a good way. He is most certainly dead. The stairs continue beyond a large, black, wrought-iron gate (stairs not pictured) and in the wall to the right is a wooden door. On either side are two metal sconce's.
Remember that to win the game you must answer the following four questions:
WHO committed the crime?
WHERE was the crime committed (which room)?
WHAT was the murder weapon?
WHY was he killed (motive)?
There is also the optional challenge of piecing together the events of the previous night. Try to find out as much detail as possible.
For the full list of rules, please click on the picture at the top of the page or follow this link.
1. ImperialShadows - Peter Crawford; Lawyer
2. Sandy - Susan Greenwood; Receptionist
3. WhiteFang - Dr. Phillip Marshall; General Practitioner
4. Hinckley - Max Sinclair; Actor
5. Sir Dillon - Michael Dunne; CEO of Brick Plates
6. jipay - Bernard Knightly; President of the DHPT
7. ImperialScouts - Lieutenant John Spencer; Soldier
8. Sir Nadroj - Dermot Stephens; University Student
9. Mr. Mandalorian - Dr. Gregory Grimsworth; University Professor
11. Erdbeereis1 - Chef Frederick Valentine; Chef