Ryan_T

MOC: Pizza Hut Express

indexed.gif B-V-9B

MMM, Who doesn't like pizza? Are you sad you love it and your minifigs can't have Pizza hut? Well, I went down to Super Target and used my minifigizer on the worker. and he now runs his very own Pizza hut express for his fellow legonians!

PizzaHutExpress1.jpg

PizzahutExpress2.jpg

PizzahutExpress3.jpg

PizzahutExpress4.jpg

:)

Edited by Phred

Awesome! You HAVE to email me those images for the softdrink cans and the "Create your own Pizza" sign. That is a really awesome MOC. Now all you need is a full sized Pizza Hut!

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup::classic:

EDIT: I just noticed - there's no wheels on his trolley?

Edited by Captain Zuloo

Awesome! You HAVE to email me those images for the softdrink cans and the "Create your own Pizza" sign. That is a really awesome MOC. Now all you need is a full sized Pizza Hut!

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup::classic:

I Don't have them. get on WLM >:P

EDIT: I just noticed - there's no wheels on his trolley?

I added some. LOL

Edited by Davy_Blocks

Nice job! I always enjoy small backstories to MOCs, and even yours is nice. The stand is well equipped, and the mini fig looks nice.

Wow! Those custom decals add so much great detail to this MOC. Do you have any plans to build more parts of a Super Target? This would also look great as part of a food court.

Wow! Those custom decals add so much great detail to this MOC. Do you have any plans to build more parts of a Super Target? This would also look great as part of a food court.

Well soc, That has given me a great Idea. I will start to work on a super target!

Wow, that looks amazing with all those little realistic details! I especially love the cans, pizzas and their boxes. :thumbup:

Although I think you could improve the kitchen a bit to have trans-orange under the stove. I suggest using one of these with it's lid as a stove on the left, and have to the right a 2x2 brick with 2 2x2 plates on top and then 4 trans-orange studs and then the grill and pan that you've got on top. :classic:

Also, the minifig could look better with a Indiana Jones sling bag, although he wouldn't be able to put any pizzas in it...

Also, the minifig could look better with a Indiana Jones sling bag, although he wouldn't be able to put any pizzas in it...

I think I willleave everything how it is. I really like how it is right now.

Interesting and clever little creation. It reminds me of the old Pizza Delivery set; but with much better pizzas. Could I get a Canadian Bacon with Pinapple please? :wub:

Nice job! :thumbup:

Great job.

What I like best about this is that even without the decals -which are beautifully done by the way- you could build this, add a lego pizza, and because of your use of the iconic pizza hut roof shape it would be immidiately recognizable as a Pizza Hut. Excelent translation of a familiar motif into brick form!

I love those custom decals. :wub:

You put them on so well that most of them look like printed pieces!

Those pizza decals look too realistic though...

Edited by ILikePi

Ah! I love this so much! It makes me want Lego to do a promotion with Pizza Hut! The decals are so nice, especially that menu (?). The thing attached to the tan brick with the bar, it it suposed to be a salad?

I love this :wub: Great work!

nice pizza stand.

i like all the decals too, very realistic.

great MOC. :thumbup:

I love how pizzas are just propped up all over the ground to be picked up for delivery lol.

Rather like the pizza stickers. GREAT idea that I've just not ever seen before.

your moc is just like pizza hut. and the soda can are so real i thought they were real :grin: so much so that i geting hungey for pizza :tongue: so i,ll be back in 30 mins with a nice hot pice pizze by my computer :laugh:

Great MOC! How did I miss this? :hmpf_bad: The printed decals are great and the pizzas look eatable! :laugh:

THis is so good just a question to make those decals did you use gimp or Photoshop to down size the pictures and how did you make the sodas.

Interesting MOC and also interesting how a post 15 months old pops up again. :tongue:

Though I must say fantastic stickering job, Pizza Hut could have this set available for kids - mmm makes me want to make City Corner pizza bar into a Pizza Hut take away. :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet: