Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Blockbeard

Made up castle faction/village decals

Here are some decals I have made for an upcoming moc and maybe fictitious village/ characters for the ebrp.

The land found between the Crown Kingdom and King Leos Kingdom housed a special little village of intrigue and splendor. Sitting right on the boarder, the village uses a special emblem to recognize its special location.

A combination of the two. While criticized for looking more like the King Leo symbol, it will be noted the lion wears the crown of the Crown Kingdom, and has the colours of the CK.

Here they are...

royallionflag.png_thumb.jpgroyallionoshield.png_thumb.jpgroyalliontshield.png_thumb.jpgroyalliontorso.png_thumb.jpgroyallionflag2.png_thumb.jpgroyallioncape.png_thumb.jpg

Resources where our very own torso index and templates and some designs from Classic Castle Also special thanks to Lamanda and her beautiful collection of decal designs.

Regards, Cpt. PB

Edited by Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

Very nice! I like the combination of Leo's and the Crown faction emblems. It reminds me of the European coats of arms featuring the arms of various other kingdoms and houses. :thumbup: Great work!

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Really clean and professional job, Cpt. PB :thumbup:

I'll soon add them to the Castle Decals Index :wink:

LuxorV