SlyOwl, on Feb 22 2009, 02:54 PM, said:
Check out this picture from Lego Universe -
- The ship design is almost identical to the Black Seas Barracuda, only with Skull's Eye Schooner colour scheme
- The pirate holding the flagpole is in the Vintage Minifig Collection 2
- The "Captain" has a face more similar to Redbeard than Brickbeard
- The pirate in the bottom left corner has a classic torso, although of the later sets
- The Captain and the closest pirate's torsos look new
- The Captain's plume is a discontinued (obsolete, maybe?) part
- Anything else?
- The pirate hanging from the mast has a classic torso
- The flowers that decorated the backs of most of the classic ships are present
- The ship is wrapped in a dang tree
What for a nice picture!
Hopeful an indication of a new set. I really love the colour: blue~white.
And the captain looks amazing, too.
Please LEGO give us this ship!
From the Pirate website, I think?
Well, hopefully - but the color scheme is impossible. That's the bluecoat color scheme, and these new soldiers have a red and white color scheme like the old redcoats.
It's the same captain from Soldier's fort except with a different exp
ression and tan epaulettes instead of red.
Once again, based on the color scheme, and the use of different style masts than the newer ones (and the fact that this image probably has no affect on the outcome of the Pirate sets), I highly doubt that they will.
L'Oréal Diablo : Level 3 Rogue
Age: ??? Race: ???
Power: 6 Health: 9/9 Gold: 41
Inventory: Scimitar (Longsword, WP: 3), Bedroll, Potion (x2), Tonic, Cowl
Have a look at my Flickr page!
I am currently playing the role of Matthew in Bob's "The Pearl" Mafia Game.