Sign in to follow this  
Ratshot

Your Favorite Lego Pirate Weapon

94 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite weapon?

• Cutlass
    • Pistol
    • Musket

I know this is kind of a lame question and all but I'm kind of curious to know what your favorite lego pirate weapon is when referring to Rifle, Pistol and sword. My personal favorite is the rifle. You can use it as a gun(DUHHH!! :hmpf: )A bat/club or a sword when a bayonet is attached.

I'd say mine would have to be the pistol as it is small and pretty detailed. Although its use is not very diverse, it is still my favorite and forever will be! :pir_laugh2:

Personally, I have to go with the cutlass, as it is easily the most common weapon for both sides, and also is usable for most time periods from the Renaissance up to the American Civil War.

Musket as well!

People of the Shipyard, this would make a great poll-article for CP!

EDIT: Erdy is on it. Thanks mate!

the cutlass definately. Its the icon of the pirates theme. if not it would not appear on some pirate flags. also you often see pirates waving their cutlasses in movies too.

Hard choice between the cutlass and the musket.

Okay then, the musket. :pir-blush:

I like the musket because I like firepower, the pistol is not really realistic ( it's huuge ) so I voted for the musket.

I love big armies of Imperial guards/soldiers carrying muskets. :pir-cry_happy:

Nice poll, very interesting to see peoples choices. It seems to be very even.

My choice is the cutlass.

Fencing on! :pir_laugh2:

I must admit Mr Tiber that the cutlass is a icon of the pirates :jollyroger: , but think of the things you can do with a musket, minus the fact that you can shoot people, you can attach a bayonet and stab people, and you can also use it as a baseball bat if you want to clonk some poor joe over the head :pir-skull:

I vote for the cutlass - it never runs out of ammunition and has no reloading time! Plus, being a sword, it's always going to seem more swashbuckling than a gun! :pir-classic:

Um... I'll let you guess which I prefer.

I vote for the cutlass !

As said, it's a symbol of piracy. I imagine all the pirate, cutlass between their teeth, bend over the ship's rail, ready to board this Imperial Ship !

I voted for the cutlass, because As 74louloute stated, everyone"imagine" a pirate with a cutlass in the mouth, ready to board a ship !

Awww... I wanted to choose cannon. :pir-grin:

Yes, that would also be my choice. The shooting version, of course. :pir_laugh2:

I voted for the musket. Maybe because I watched Albert the 5th musketeer many times when I was a kid. :pir-blush:

Serious: I voted this, because it's safer to hit your enemies from range. If you have to come close, then another enemy can put his knife between your ribs... I like swords, but only in the medieval era and in a galaxy far, far away... :pir-wink:

Serious: I voted this, because it's safer to hit your enemies from range.
-- this, unfortunately, is inaccurate in more ways than one. As my 8th grade history teacher put it, "you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a musket if you tried, which is the reason for bayonets."

Oversized though it is, the pistol in all other respects is very realistic, and therefore my fave.

I would have gone with the ninja sword had it been an option, seeing as it's my sig-fig's weap of choice, but it wasn't, so I didn't.

:pir-blush::pir-tongue:

--Rick--

Edited by Bladesmith Rick