Sign in to follow this  
hopeso009

Battle Century

This should probably go in Wargames and Mafia.

Perhaps, since it's useable in any LEGO theme.

I'll leave it open here for a while, copy the rule sheets into the EB Gallery and then move this to the Wargames section.

Thanks for sharing it with us :thumbup:

Added to the Q's & A's Index.

Thanks for sharing, hopefully I'll have the time to try this out one day.

Added to the Q's & A's Index.

Thanks for sharing, hopefully I'll have the time to try this out one day.

Thanks KimT :classic:

There is nothing in the first post. Where did it go?

sorry for this...

it is basically because I was deleting all my files from Brickshelf (I am shifting to MOCpage)

Actually I would try to track all my post and relink them to MOCpage

But I need time to fix this...

For some reason every time hopeso009 posts pictures they always come up as question marks. I love what people are saying about them, and I want to see them too so I can be awestruck, Any help?

For some reason every time hopeso009 posts pictures they always come up as question marks. I love what people are saying about them, and I want to see them too so I can be awestruck, Any help?

Thats kinda an odd reason for bumping this topic, which is a year old. :sceptic:

Sounds like a cool game, but I can't see anything, just like Ratshot.

Oh well. :classic:

CommanderFox

As I said in in reply to another topic, with a little help from a mod we can "repair" some of his topics.

Unfortunatly I've not got these pictures :cry_sad:

I noticed this before and I think I can help out here, being a fan of his work I saved lots of his pictures. One question though: should I post the pictures in the appropriate topics and by this reviving/bumping some very old topics or will you (or another moderator) edit his topics and include these pictures instead of all the missing links?

Here's a link to my brickshelf gallery with Hopeso009's images

(not sure if public, because the map already existed but I just uploaded the pictures)

Edited by Future74

As I said in in reply to another topic, with a little help from a mod we can "repair" some of his topics.

Unfortunatly I've not got these pictures :cry_sad:

Actually Future, if you look at hopeso009's last post in this topic, he says that he is moving to MOCPages. A quick search there reveals his page, which contains 12 of his LEGO Star Wars MOCs. :wink:

(His page will take quite a while to load, so don't just close it if you see nothing happening)

Edited by ILikePi

Actually Future, if you look at hopeso009's last post in this topic, he says that he is moving to MOCPages. A quick search there reveals his page, which contains 12 of his LEGO Star Wars MOCs. :wink:

(His page will take quite a while to load, so don't just close it if you see nothing happening)

Nice find :thumbup:

Why he didnt edit his own posts is the big question than.

As it is more than 3/4 year ago I'm not expecting he will anymore.

Well the thread is over a year old

I can't see any of your pics EDIT: pictures. :sad:

If you read the posts you'll notice that his pics have been moved to MOCpages, the link was presented above. And there is so good work in there.

Well the thread is over a year old

Yeah... Sorry for bringing it back from the dead... I did not notice the date until after I posted