Sign in to follow this  
Voodoo Hand

My Pirate Line

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 52b

Hello people, I updated my website again and added 5 pirate models this time! Also the pirate theme is a complete new theme for my website! Don't worry, as usually I done everything in English and Dutch!

Medieval stuff:

- Kogge

- Kamper Kogge

- Target Dummy

- Bridge (5615 + 5615)

- Small Castle

Pirate Stuff:

- River Guards

- Pirate Watchpost

- River Outpost

- Water Pumps

- Secret Cave Island

Ofcourse there will be more soon, working on several projects for both themes!

DS9-LEGO website

(some people seem to get lost on my website for some reason, so here a quick way to get to the right pages: go to "Own" in the menu, then select "Models")

Tell me what you think of these mocs, any input would be nice aslong as it's usefull :pir-tongue:

Or perhaps you have some ideas that might be fun to add to the line.

I like what you're doing here :thumbup:

River Guards is a neat idea - I'd like to see more of these around, specifically in an enclosed/limited water body, as opposed to the open ocean.

The Pirate Watchpost is a bit boring, but it would work incorporated into a larger scenario. That torso works very well in black.

The River Outpost has a neat beacon/lighthouse, and I like the pistol holders. Have you used pauldrons on the other side, or just another neck bracket?

The water pump is great!

And the Secret Cave Island would be a really good set! Add a few cheesy gimmicks, some cheese slopes and a wrecked ship and voila! :pir-wub:

I love the colour scheme of the Kogge, although it could perhaps do with a few more accents in another colour (dark grey, bley, black), to break up the brown further. I don't quite get the Kamper Kogge - is it the same one, but stripped down?

(I think you need to rename the pages, though Castle project (huge) :pir_laugh2:

I like what you're doing here :thumbup:

River Guards is a neat idea - I'd like to see more of these around, specifically in an enclosed/limited water body, as opposed to the open ocean.

The Pirate Watchpost is a bit boring, but it would work incorporated into a larger scenario. That torso works very well in black.

The River Outpost has a neat beacon/lighthouse, and I like the pistol holders. Have you used pauldrons on the other side, or just another neck bracket?

The water pump is great!

And the Secret Cave Island would be a really good set! Add a few cheesy gimmicks, some cheese slopes and a wrecked ship and voila! :pir-wub:

I love the colour scheme of the Kogge, although it could perhaps do with a few more accents in another colour (dark grey, bley, black), to break up the brown further. I don't quite get the Kamper Kogge - is it the same one, but stripped down?

(I think you need to rename the pages, though Castle project (huge) :pir_laugh2:

Thank you for your input, I really apriciate it!

River guards - Yeah there are more coming later this year, not sure when though. just wait and see ;)

Pirate Watchpost - It was indended to be somthing as the official sets from the first pirate series plus to add a little extra tough. It wasn't ment to be more then that, I wanted to keep it simple but good in usage for everyone.

River Outpost - Thanks! About the figures, Next update will have the figures and the instructions on my website, so keep checking and you will find out :)

Water Pump - Thank you! Hope you will enjoy it!

Secret Cave island - This set was made around 4am this morning just before I went to bed, so kinda rushed it. For the website update I needed 1 extra pirate moc and this was the one being added. I will think about the wrecked ship idea, thats indeed a good idea!

The Castle Project (huge) was actually a real big project that was planned, but unfortunatly I had to stop it and restart from scratch. So that project is halted for good, version 2 of the project hasnt been worked on for over a year almost but so far not cancelled.

SCOOP:

I am working on a Brittish base type moc, only details I can give so far is that there will be a small harbor...

SCOOP2:

I am working on a big castle of atleast 4x 32x32 baseplates sized, this will have a armory, prison, blacksmith, but more details so far unknown even to me. Keep checking my website for information when it's released :)

EDIT: yeah would be easier Mister Phes, only thing then is that I won't see how many people been checking my site out :p

Edited by Voodoo Hand

Your website statistics should tell you how many hits each page is receiving.

yeah I know, I don't like too many buttons on my screen so kinda not wanting to go there :p Besides it doesn't show individual persons etc. (not that the one I have now is any different...)

Ow yeah, got my own forums working again aswell. Just made a call to my provider and had to act really p-off before they were willing to give it back, anywayz. will find info there aswell over time as in quick info. (no, not ment as promoting it so people leave here)

Your models really look good, I especcialy like the Secret Cave Island of the Pirates, also the bridge and outpost are very nice.

Your website does look a bit complicated to surf through though.

Your models really look good, I especcialy like the Secret Cave Island of the Pirates, also the bridge and outpost are very nice.

Your website does look a bit complicated to surf through though.

Yeah the website is more difficult then I had in mind, I am working on a total remake or a new look. So yeah, been working on that already. thanks for telling me tho, now i know that it's more urgent then I thought. ;)

River Guards is a sweet MOC, and I'm gonna end up using a variation of that water pump... I like that a lot.

Thank you and no problem! I am thinking of adding more nice small things like the water pump for ships. When I have something Ill make sure to keep everyone posted! I used alot more things like this water pump on my ships, so wouldn't be a problem to find out new things!