Sign in to follow this  
General Armendariz

Which pirate captain do you like now?

Vote!  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Which pirate captain do you like now?

• Roger/Red Beard
    • Iron Hook
    • Brick Beard
    • Captain Pete (Creator Set)

Since theirs a new captain in town I made this

Vote now And tell everyone why!

I personaly think red beards the best!

Captain Roger Red Beard

Captain_Red_Beard_with_Skull.jpg

Iron Hook

Pirate_Shirt_with_Knife.jpg

Brick Beard

pi081.jpg

That other guy from the Creator set... Call him Captain Pete

pi102.jpg

Edited by SlyOwl

You could always ask someone to make you a poll. But i think red beard is the best. Brick beard is good, but kind of cheezy.

Brick beard is good, but kind of cheezy.

Oooo, So I can go eat Brick Beard and he will taste like cheese?!? :D YAY!!!

Captain Iron Hook doesn't has a stick wood leg ... and ofcourse the best Captain will always be Redbeard Captain ! :pir-classic:

Looks to me like Iron Hook is just a shipwrecked Redbeard... :pir-look:

Edited by sir dano

That one on display is not captain Iron Hook, captain Iron Hook has 2 normal legs color black pants and his beard is BROWN not a red one, so the one on display is a wrong one that isn't a captain Iron Hook. :pir-hmpf_bad:

I'll have to go with Brickbeard, as his torso and head are more useful than the other two. His hook, however... I prefer dark grey, then light grey, but that pearl gold is a bit icky (same with the epaulettes).

However, as I prefer Ironhook to Redbeard, I'd like to see a modern guerilla captain (not just a castaway pirate), with a similar torso, just updated.

Yeah, I always thought that too, beard aside.

Regarding Ironhook, he came out in various guises; pegleg, blue epaulettes... he likes to dress up :pir-laugh:

I would feel... Safer... Under the command of Captain Iron Hook! It is his face... The smile, and protection...

Brickbeard is the best. Awesome torso, fairly nice face... I guess I never really got Classic Pirates, so I don't have any happy memoires to win me over!

I voted for Captain Roger/Redbeard. It was a very hard choice between him and Brickbeard. I don't like Iron Hook's torso, what kind of captain looks like that? No style at all! :pir-tongue:

Redbeard and Brickbeard however have both great torsos and nice coloured epaulettes (right spelling?). I can't say I like the face on either of them, maybe Brickbeard is a little better. But finally it was the colour of the torso that was the main reason of my choice. I really like green :pir-grin:

I only got Redbeard at the moment but hopefully I will get my S@H order tomorrow so I can have personal meeting with Captain Brickbeard. Maybe I will change my mind then :pir-laugh:

Poor old Ironhook, now he's still living in the shadow of two captains instead of one!

I think Brickbeard seems too much like an updated version of Roger/Beard, would be good if the LEGO Group could come up with something more unique for future Pirate sets.

Poor old Ironhook, now he's still living in the shadow of two captains instead of one!

He's just keeping a low profile, so he can take over the world when you least expect it :pir-wink:.

I don't like BB's head and his golden hook, I hope he gets replaced by a better one, that could rival with Redbeard and Ironhook.

I voted for Captain Roger/Redbeard because he's just my favorite. It's the only pirate captain I got so far. That's because the new pirate sets aren't avaible here yet.

I would have to say captain RedBeard because he was the original pirate captain, he is my favorite pirate and he was my first pirate captain I had ever got.

Edited by LegoKing

Tied it up 14-14. I vote Brickbeard. He looks meaner than Redbeard and by his dress his is wealthier than Ironhook.

"By some decent clothes you poor sop," both Captains to Ironhook.

I vote IronHook...

Not that he's so fantastic but the other 2 captains look the same IMO (Brickbeard = updated Redbeard).

I voted for good old Redbeard!

The new Brickbeard looks more like a Ballet-dancer and Ironhook has something from a beggar/ a since longtime schipwrecked pirate, which doesn't really plea into his advantage :pir-grin: .

Oh snap!!! Apparently I already voted in this poll, but I don't remember how I voted :-/ I only had 1 Redbeard. He has since been lost in the sands of time. I have no idea where he disappeared to, or even how I got him, because I don't have any sets that have him. I should 4 Ironhooks, but a brief glance at my Minifig display shows only 3 torsos, 2 heads, and 1 original hat. I don't know what happened to the other parts. of him :-p I was young, I probably traded pieced with friends, or I just lost them.

I now have 6 or 7 Brickbeards, his torso looks so effing sharp. but I can't exactly have that many Captains missing eyes, hands, and legs, so I've done a little customization on him. That torso is so freakin useful. I love it. By swapping out the hook, pants, and putting a different head on him, he can be anything from a stern merchant captain, to a wealthy businessman.

I agree with Thee Pirate, BB torso is very useful but I don't really like him. Ironhook............huh, I just don't like him hes so useless :pir-sceptic: ...to me that is, I'm not sure why I feel this way. But I decided to vote for Readbeard hes just...awesome :thumbup:

I voted Brickbeard. I like Redbeard and all, but he is severely dated and doesn't look menacing.