Jump to content


New Bionicle sets


  • Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#26 Dino_Bot

Dino_Bot

    Posts: 712
    Joined: 08-September 05
    Member: 475

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:44 AM

Oh Man if I see more Toa I think Im gonna barf.


I've always liked all the Bionicles, especially when I saw the pictures. So far the Toa Metru are the best. I like these guys, and I  (Unlike all of BZP, that's 26000 people) actually like the teeth. It makes them look evil and maniacal. But the best sets were the 2004. Including Toa Lhikan, who is my Favorite Toa. I just wish they had made the storyline longer and had made all of Lhikan's team, and same with the Hagah. I have all the Toa that have come out, and these guys would be with me for sure. The Vahki were cool, and I bought them mostly cuz the combiner models which I thought were the coolest ever.

Now...is Brutaka good or bad? I don't follow the storyline that well anymore. Brutaka makes it sound Bad, and the other guy (Axon) is probably evi, right? I just think that cuz no Toa would carry such a deadly weapon! And he's red.

Im not probably gonna get the Pirakas, cuz I just don't have space anymore. I collect various things...I hang the Lego on the ceiling, I have 2/3rds of the Jurassic park, and thousands of dinos scattered across my house, I collect Batman, Transformers, Bionicle and a bit of SW (mostly clone troopers, Jedi and bad guys to show off).

*drools*

#27 Darkness Falls

Darkness Falls

    Posts: 689
    Joined: 06-October 05
    Member: 507

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:53 AM

Brutaka and Axon are still a mystery, because the only thing that has been stated about them is that one is good and the other is evil.
Brutaka seems more... kind to me. It looks as if he would be the one to protect, no fight. Red is usually the sign of a leader as well. Axon is black. Usually, the evil ones are Black, or a darker color.

#28 AaronCrane

AaronCrane

    Posts: 33
    Joined: 05-October 05
    Member: 499
    Country: United States

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:11 AM

Dino_Bot, on Oct 7 2005, 01:44 AM, said:

Oh Man if I see more Toa I think Im gonna barf.


I've always liked all the Bionicles, especially when I saw the pictures. So far the Toa Metru are the best. I like these guys, and I  (Unlike all of BZP, that's 26000 people) actually like the teeth. It makes them look evil and maniacal. But the best sets were the 2004. Including Toa Lhikan, who is my Favorite Toa. I just wish they had made the storyline longer and had made all of Lhikan's team, and same with the Hagah. I have all the Toa that have come out, and these guys would be with me for sure. The Vahki were cool, and I bought them mostly cuz the combiner models which I thought were the coolest ever.

Now...is Brutaka good or bad? I don't follow the storyline that well anymore. Brutaka makes it sound Bad, and the other guy (Axon) is probably evi, right? I just think that cuz no Toa would carry such a deadly weapon! And he's red.

Im not probably gonna get the Pirakas, cuz I just don't have space anymore. I collect various things...I hang the Lego on the ceiling, I have 2/3rds of the Jurassic park, and thousands of dinos scattered across my house, I collect Batman, Transformers, Bionicle and a bit of SW (mostly clone troopers, Jedi and bad guys to show off).

*drools*
27,000. ;)

About Brutaka and Axonn: one of them is good, the other one is evil. I'm betting Brutaka is the good one, and Axonn is the evil one (basically just because of the way they look--it has a "feel"). It is unknown whether or not the big $30 is good or evil. :)

Yeah, I noticed that a lot of the BZPers (probably all the forum members) have some sort of opinion about those "smiles". I think they're cool, the Piraka are cool, the "titans" are cool, the Matoran are actually cool as well, when I looked at the other pictures (I made the mistake of using the first one to judge the rest).

I think 2006 will be an absolutely AWESOME year for BIONICLE, not only the storyline, but the sets as well. :)

~AaronCrane--

#29 Dino_Bot

Dino_Bot

    Posts: 712
    Joined: 08-September 05
    Member: 475

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:52 AM

The Matoran?

:oo OOOOH! OOP! OOP!

I need to see pics.

#30 miktor

miktor

    Posts: 31
    Joined: 07-October 05
    Member: 508

Posted 07 October 2005 - 03:43 PM

I dont really understand... piraka should have two weapons. but the other one what kinda weapon is that? it also looks  a little like a launcher.

#31 gollum 66

gollum 66

    Posts: 51
    Joined: 05-October 05
    Member: 500
    Country: USA

Posted 07 October 2005 - 04:25 PM

Dino_Bot, on Oct 7 2005, 06:52 AM, said:

The Matoran?

I need to see pics.
I agree Dino_Bot please post the matoron.




*gg* Gollum *gg*

#32 SuvieD

SuvieD

  • The Sailing Monkey


    Posts: 1661
    Joined: 18-March 05
    Member: 272
    Country: USA

Posted 07 October 2005 - 05:18 PM

Click the links at the top of this message.  It will bring you to a German error page.  In the address bar change the 8 in there to a 9 and you will be able to see the picture.

You may have to search a little bit for the Mataron but it will work.

#33 keetongu

keetongu

  • Brutaka seeker !!!!


    Posts: 251
    Joined: 21-July 05
    Member: 440
    Country: America(USA)

Posted 07 October 2005 - 08:36 PM

Everybody, calm down about Axonn and Brutaka! O.K. just to sort out all the confusion about Axonn and Brutaka, Axonn is evil cause that ball of shadow energy in his right hand on the box that has his name. So Brutaka happily for me is Good. Hope this post helps.
2006 proggress bar: 6/6Voyatoran 6/6Piraka 1/3Special

#34 optimus-convoy

optimus-convoy

  • Pipe Cleaner Man


    Posts: 542
    Joined: 06-October 05
    Member: 506
    Country: U.S.A.

Posted 08 October 2005 - 07:22 AM

I like both the titans, but Axon better. I like those freaky smiles on the piraka. Zaktans my fav. As for the Matoran... meh, I'm not too crazy about them.
- I will not use this sig for shamless self promotion. - ;-)

#35 Zane

Zane

  • aka Toa Tilius !!


    Posts: 1176
    Joined: 24-September 05
    Member: 491

Posted 09 October 2005 - 08:57 AM

Apparently there have been sightings of the big 06 set. This is unconfirmed.

#36 miktor

miktor

    Posts: 31
    Joined: 07-October 05
    Member: 508

Posted 09 October 2005 - 11:07 AM

Toa Tilius, on Oct 9 2005, 08:57 AM, said:

Apparently there have been sightings of the big 06 set. This is unconfirmed.
What do you mean? that they have been released or something like that?

#37 Zane

Zane

  • aka Toa Tilius !!


    Posts: 1176
    Joined: 24-September 05
    Member: 491

Posted 09 October 2005 - 01:20 PM

No, apparently someone found a picture of the big '06 Bionicle set stood on a desk. Dunno if it's true, or if it's real.

#38 miktor

miktor

    Posts: 31
    Joined: 07-October 05
    Member: 508

Posted 09 October 2005 - 01:46 PM

Toa Tilius, on Oct 9 2005, 01:20 PM, said:

No, apparently someone found a picture of the big '06 Bionicle set stood on a desk. Dunno if it's true, or if it's real.
there was a topicon bzp that was named Is this greg's desk and he showed (with gaurantee) a moc of a 2006 matoran.

#39 Zane

Zane

  • aka Toa Tilius !!


    Posts: 1176
    Joined: 24-September 05
    Member: 491

Posted 09 October 2005 - 02:20 PM

You got the photo? I haven't seen it.....

#40 miktor

miktor

    Posts: 31
    Joined: 07-October 05
    Member: 508

Posted 09 October 2005 - 05:38 PM

Toa Tilius, on Oct 9 2005, 02:20 PM, said:

You got the photo? I haven't seen it.....
http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=148298
here it is... i guess it's a moc.

#41 Sauron

Sauron

    Posts: 9
    Joined: 08-July 05
    Member: 424

Posted 09 October 2005 - 08:07 PM

there all very neat, altough the toa guys could be better >:(

#42 Darkness Falls

Darkness Falls

    Posts: 689
    Joined: 06-October 05
    Member: 507

Posted 09 October 2005 - 10:33 PM

Quote

Everybody, calm down about Axonn and Brutaka! O.K. just to sort out all the confusion about Axonn and Brutaka, Axonn is evil cause that ball of shadow energy in his right hand on the box that has his name. So Brutaka happily for me is Good. Hope this post helps.

That is such an ubsurd idea, that it cannot possibly be true.
That ball could be many things, Keetongu. It clearly does not look like shadow energy, it looks like a fireball. Even if it is not a Fireball, you cannot simply judge what a side he is on by the box. Here's an idea: Why don't you just wait until 2006 to see?

#43 AaronCrane

AaronCrane

    Posts: 33
    Joined: 05-October 05
    Member: 499
    Country: United States

Posted 10 October 2005 - 01:03 AM

Darkness Falls, on Oct 9 2005, 10:33 PM, said:

Quote

Everybody, calm down about Axonn and Brutaka! O.K. just to sort out all the confusion about Axonn and Brutaka, Axonn is evil cause that ball of shadow energy in his right hand on the box that has his name. So Brutaka happily for me is Good. Hope this post helps.

That is such an ubsurd idea, that it cannot possibly be true.
That ball could be many things, Keetongu. It clearly does not look like shadow energy, it looks like a fireball. Even if it is not a Fireball, you cannot simply judge what a side he is on by the box. Here's an idea: Why don't you just wait until 2006 to see?
It's speculation, Darkness Falls. :/

It looks like shadow energy to me--you'll notice it appears as a black and red ball, which is what shadow energy sometimes looks like (note Makuta's arm from his chest in LoMN). Axonn has a "feel" to him that makes him seem evil, and Brutaka has a "feel" that makes him seem good. It's speculation, but what more do you have when you're making theories in 2005 on a 2006 story? ;)

~AaronCrane--

#44 keetongu

keetongu

  • Brutaka seeker !!!!


    Posts: 251
    Joined: 21-July 05
    Member: 440
    Country: America(USA)

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:11 PM

Your gonna have to print the images in case lego wants e'm gone ;) . I printed e'm.

P.S:I put 3 matoran(Balta, Dalu, and Piruk), 3 Pirakas(Zaktan, Vezok, and Reidak), and Axonn on my Christmas list. Tell Santa which ones are your favorite so you don't get e'm ;) .
2006 proggress bar: 6/6Voyatoran 6/6Piraka 1/3Special

#45 AaronCrane

AaronCrane

    Posts: 33
    Joined: 05-October 05
    Member: 499
    Country: United States

Posted 11 October 2005 - 02:06 AM

In the U.S. (where you live, keetongu), the Piraka won't be released until January. Axonn will be much later in July (along with Brutaka and the second canister series). The Matoran will be released in late November to early December.

~AaronCrane--

#46 Dino_Bot

Dino_Bot

    Posts: 712
    Joined: 08-September 05
    Member: 475

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:31 AM

Brutaka's name is like "brute", and "brutality", plus he's got a savagely evil look all over him, so Im guessing he's evil...

Axonn has that "nicer" appearance all over him, but Im gonna guess he's neutral. He doesn't look very smart though...I hope he isn't like Krekka following Nidhiki around...


Oh, and Im just not finding these Matoran...I've tried every term imaginable...

#47 keetongu

keetongu

  • Brutaka seeker !!!!


    Posts: 251
    Joined: 21-July 05
    Member: 440
    Country: America(USA)

Posted 16 October 2005 - 03:21 AM

I have no clue why but the Piraka, for some reason make me think of Gremlins and Gremlins2. Why some may ask. It's just their look. Anybody who's seen Gremlins(A.K.A. G1) and Gremlins2(A.K.A. G2) will know what I'm talking about. If you've seen G1 and G2 you can imagine the Pirakas driving a snowplow through a house.
2006 proggress bar: 6/6Voyatoran 6/6Piraka 1/3Special

#48 Zane

Zane

  • aka Toa Tilius !!


    Posts: 1176
    Joined: 24-September 05
    Member: 491

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:09 AM

I guess they look slightly like Gremlins. Wouldn't it be funny/violent if a Piraka got their head in a liquidizer. Oh, the hilarity.

#49 keetongu

keetongu

  • Brutaka seeker !!!!


    Posts: 251
    Joined: 21-July 05
    Member: 440
    Country: America(USA)

Posted 17 October 2005 - 02:18 AM

I see a Piraka making somebody on an elevator mash all the buttons and the Piraka overiding the elevator system, thus making the elevator go through the roof of the 100 story building |-D  :-D LOL.
2006 proggress bar: 6/6Voyatoran 6/6Piraka 1/3Special

#50 keetongu

keetongu

  • Brutaka seeker !!!!


    Posts: 251
    Joined: 21-July 05
    Member: 440
    Country: America(USA)

Posted 17 October 2005 - 10:22 PM

WILL THE PIRAKAS BE IN THE U.S. BEFORE CHRISTMAS??(I used caps lock :-D .)
If the Pirakas ain't in the U.S. before Christmas, 4 of the Pirakas go on my Christmas-list.
2006 proggress bar: 6/6Voyatoran 6/6Piraka 1/3Special




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users