Peter throws open the doors, and the group moves through into the Library.
The library is a long narrow room, with two entrances, the doors you just entered through at the north end of the west wall, and another set at the south end of the west wall. The library has a wonderful polished wooden floor, with wallpapered walls interrupted twice by a strip of wooden panelling. Two large chandeliers hang from the ceiling, casting a good light for reading in. The doors you entered through have two large ornate spears flanking them, leading into a reading area at the north end of the room.
The reading area contains a large oak desk with two draws and a collection of things on it including a reading lamp. A comfy chair rests behind it. To the right of this is another statue, nicely filling the north wall. The eastern wall at this end has a single large bookshelf with a number of large tomes on it. Two small statues of dragons stand on either corner of this bookshelf. A small stool with a book on it completes the furnishings.
The south end of the room (not pictured) looks very similar to an ordinary library, with both the south and the east walls covered with large bookshelves containing anything from small paperbacks to large hard covers and more. There are also two large free-standing bookshelves in the middle of the floor. The books on the eastern and southern walls all appear to be fiction, arranged by author from A-Z, while the books on the two bookshelves in the middle of the floor all appear to be non-fiction, arranged by the dewy decimal system.
Right, well see what you can find in here then.
Remember that to win the game you must answer the following four questions:
WHO committed the crime?
WHERE was the crime committed (which room)?
WHAT was the murder weapon?
WHY was he killed (motive)?
There is also the optional challenge of piecing together the events of the previous night. Try to find out as much detail as possible.
For the full list of rules, please click on the picture at the top of the page or follow this link.
1. ImperialShadows - Peter Crawford; Lawyer
2. Sandy - Susan Greenwood; Receptionist
3. WhiteFang - Dr. Phillip Marshall; General Practitioner
4. Hinckley - Max Sinclair; Actor
5. Sir Dillon - Michael Dunne; CEO of Brick Plates
6. jipay - Bernard Knightly; President of the DHPT
7. ImperialScouts - Lieutenant John Spencer; Soldier
8. Sir Nadroj - Dermot Stephens; University Student
9. Mr. Mandalorian - Dr. Gregory Grimsworth; University Professor
10. TheBrickster - Anthony Blackwater; Private Detective
11. Erdbeereis1 - Chef Frederick Valentine; Chef