SlyOwl

Estrelaron

indexed.gif

I did meet the deadline, but was too tired to do anything more than upload to BS :tongue:

dscn1007.jpg

dscn1008.jpg

dscn1009.jpg

Think of it as Tirachinas MKII :wink:

I love the arrows on the door^^ that's a really amazing moc, as I was expecting from you^^

Late to EuroBricks or not this is a fantastic MOC.

Great work! :thumbup:

My favourite is the detail on the castle wall and the "floating logs". Excellent work. What's the translucent exo-force tube for?

My favourite is the detail on the castle wall and the "floating logs". Excellent work. What's the translucent exo-force tube for?

It can be a little hard to follow, but he's been "catapulted" toward the wall. They've already cocked the catapult for another knight and he's sat on the catapult ready to go, while the first knight is still in the air, so the time sequence is a little "fantastic" (impossible).

tc

Def better than Tirachinas MkI

Lots going on and well figured, though as mentioned the timing for catapulting is a tad fast :laugh:

This is a fantastic MOC, as are all the entries to the CCCVI siege category. My particular favourite detail is the angled bridge over the moat - that for me makes the MOC. Fantastic presentation as always and up to your usual high standards! Well done mate. :thumbup:

Very nice. I love how every figure is doing something and looks like it was frozen in time. Very creative.

You've prove yourself again being a MOC expert! It's full of details and nice ornaments on the city walls.

I like the catapult as well. I wish I could build such MOC's as well! :pirate:

Looks amazing Slyowl, you are just one of the best MOC-makers around here!

That big castle wall, the raging fire, the pontoon bridge... :thumbup: .

Only thing I might have done differently is the big ladder, but that is just a matter of opinion.