Sign in to follow this  
tin7_creations

Elven Light Battle Wagon

indexed.gif

I've had this built for almost a year, but I never got around to posting it. This is an Elven battle wagon (would be great if Lego is still planning to make those Elven sets). It's small and quick, and can be used not just for battle, but for transport as well.

Pics:

Front: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tin7/3117152124/

Back: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tin7/3116324815/

Tell me how I can improve! Thanks!

Tell me how I can improve! Thanks!

Design in nice but if its for nice elfs, I think You should use brighter coluors, like white mixed with perhaps tan or som really light blue.. or perhaps green (wood elfs). and som gold/silver/ highlights.

Now its looks more like a Orkish light recon transport to me:-)

nice battle wagon.

for me lowered the wagon would be nice to make it more sleek and stable.

just my two cents.

Nice Battle Wagon Tin7! Love the elfish design to it, and the way both the men are positioned on it. I also think though that some brighter colours like white would mix better with the horse so it looks more elfish.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Design in nice but if its for nice elfs, I think You should use brighter coluors, like white mixed with perhaps tan or som really light blue.. or perhaps green (wood elfs). and som gold/silver/ highlights.

Now its looks more like a Orkish light recon transport to me:-)

I was actually hoping for something more dark coloured, for stealth at night and such.

Looks very good, tin7 :thumbup: , I always loved to see battle wagons like this. When I was young I used to build them myself for my improvised Roman, Greek and Egyptian armies.

I hope the Elves sets will become reality at some point in time, and preferrably sooner then later :laugh: .