Sign in to follow this  
Guss

MOC Castle Vignette : Duel

indexed.gif

Hello everyone^^ I built this little vignette 1 week ago for a little "castle themed" presentation in a "Maxi Toys", I didn't make a big one because I had to travel to Paris to go to this exposition ( 4hours by train :/ ) and I built it in a hurry , I even used the wall of my armoury from the EBCCB ^^

here it is :

P8233046_2692fb.JPG

on the first floor there is a dwarf mine, with a dead soldier :

P8233050_2cf192.JPG

on the second floor there is some underground with a poor crownie being chased by 2 orcishs.

P8233047_2c30f3.JPG

P8233054_2c6920.JPG

on the "ground" there is a King and a kind of " skeleton king" staring at each other.

P8233049_2d8349.JPG

the full gallery is available HERE

little bonus, as I was in Paris, I did some funny photos, like this one :

P8202829_2e3c83.JPG

(full gallery Here)

comments and critics welcome^^ thanks for watching!

Edited by Sir Dillon

Nice job. I really like the middle level with the people running through the water. :thumbup:

Before reading your post I glanced at the pictures and thought, "Hmm, that wall looks awfully familiar..." Everything made sense once I read what you wrote!

~Thrash

Neat! The various levels are a nice way to add more to the creation. I think it would have been funny if you had made a duel on each level.

Lt. Col. Thok , sir dano : thanks a lot^^

Thrash: hehe thanks^^ yes I really built it quickly , so I used the wall of my EBCCB, and the little dwarf mine come from a moc project I abandoned , it took 1hour or less to build the rest^^ I finished it 10 minute before I had to go in the TGV!

Sir Dillon : thanks^^ mhhh.. on the dwarves floor, there is a duel going on between the dwarf and the minerals! on the tunnel floor there is a kind of duel between the man and the orcish.. well, a duel of rapidity! ^^ I didn't think of it but your idea of making 3 duels is nice!

Very cool Vignette Guss!

I really like the levels each showcasing action. I like the underground pursuit the best.

Nice to see a reference to EBCCB, and your travelling fig is a great bonus.

Cheers