Sign in to follow this  
Lord King of Everything

When daddy is not at home

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 45a

Lady: Nooooooo not my baby!!!!!

Captain: Throw him on the street Jebus, hahaha!

Jebus: Arrrrr!

Lady: Noooo noooo don't kill my baby, pleaaase!

Captain: Don't worry sweetheart, we will make sure you'll get a new baby, won't we Jebus?

Jebus: Arrrrr!

small1800600mk9.jpg

small2800600pr9.jpg

Grandpa: Aaaaaaah my legs!!!! It hurts!!!

Janus: mmmmm, chicken...

Grandpa: aaaaahhh ahhhh

small3800600rq7.jpg

small5800600lp8.jpg

Do you know how dirty that all sounds, Even the title.

The part where the Granny says "No my legs" and the Pirate says "Hmmm" Just freaked me...Seriously... :pir-laugh:

Not that is a whole new level of cruelty... :pir-devil:

Your entry, besides all of the cruelty, is actually very well-designed. The tiles in the house look lovely and all of the great little details like the rat in the roof,

the plants climbing up the wall, beautiful lanterns in front and the little windows.

There's not really anything to improve as far as the actual entry goes in my opinion, but I think that the pictures are a bit blurry and yellowed.

They certainly don't look bad, but if you have a spot with a little more light, it might turn out a bit better. Your white background looks perfect though.

Fantastic work with your entry, and good luck! :monkey:

Opinion

This is a first, robbing a baby from a mother. Now that is just plain cruel. The dialogue explaining your MOC is great. I can see you have used good minifig expressions. The roof is well made and I like that it is smooth. The vines growing up on the side of the house gives it an older look. In your forth picture, the pattern of tiles on the ground is a nice combination. I like the blood you have in the bottom floor.

Possible Improvements

1) I would give the baby an upset face expression.

2) You could possibly have a pirate climbing up the vines.

Non-Brick Related

1) I would re-take your third and forth picture because it is a little dark on the bottom floor.

Overall- This is one of the cruelest ideas I have seen so far for the small division. There are some very little things to fix. I wish you the best of luck!

LegoKing

Thanks for the replies! My girlfriend made this entry and she really has a cruel mind :pir_laugh2:

Babies always cry when they should be happy and are always happy when they should cry, so the face is ok I think. I guess Jebus smells good. Sorry for the blurry dark pictures but I am just horrible at taking pictures. I was already quite proud the way they turned out :pir-tongue:

Good job, mate! I really like your entry and no suggestions here: it is soo good already!

that's a really nice entry ^^ I like it ! your girlfriend is scary !