You sure do have a lot of imagination and creativity, dear 74louloute! Anyway, in short: I like it!
This is not only very original, but funny as well.
In contradiction to some others, I think your bed looks great, and a lot more real then tiled beds too! Now you can see he lyes underneath it and is having wild dreams!
1) Why not making Young Ned into the victim that is running away? Just see both haircolours are matching and perhaps take a picture of young Ned in his bed.
2) Add more 'toys' on the floor to show Ned really only has one true love! Examples: a hook (must have), a separate wooden leg and a cape.
3) MINOR POINTS: The first bubble doesn't look white, is it dirty white or is it another color (bley?)
Non-brick related advise:
1) "Young Ned is sleeping. He spent his afternoon to imagine his life when he will be older. Now, he is sleeping."
You said he is sleeping twice, maybe you could remove one of both to make it look more "pro".
2) Try to add more pictures, and change the first one into one like the second with a slight angle to right (like your current first), try to hide the large wall piece and do make sure you show all of their entire heads.