Sign in to follow this  
Skinny Boy

Exciting people of Cedar Bay

In this topic, I am proud to present the two things that have brought back my interest in the Mob/Mafia/Organised Crime (i'm also showing some new figs):

#1: The head (piece) of the following fig:

3031367883_ee2cc2d860_o.jpg

Don Torino Tegguttsi (pronounced: Teh-goot-see :wink: ) Head of the Tegguttsi Family.

In the search to find the ultimate 'Don' face, this was my favourite.

#2: The weapon of choice, of this fig:

3031368033_9934e60d83_o.jpg

The Brickarms Baseball Bat. Such a wonderful piece to accomodate Frankie, the tough-guy of the Family. Son of Torino.

Now, the rest of the figs:

Tony Tegguttsi:

3031368285_6cf0db0c0e_o.jpg

Frankie's younger brother, and obviously Torino's son.

Louis (pronounced Loo-ee, just in case someone thought it was Loo-iss):

3031367757_0eb259bc3d_o.jpg

A respected member of the Family. Likes things quiet. (Yes, I know that is just a HP fig, but the suit really works with the face. I might change the hair.)

Tim:

3032208582_07c3505a85_o.jpg

The Barman. Too young to appreciate guns. Idiot.

Soldiers:

3032208944_2fdaed3503_o.jpg

Well, you never know when these guys will save your megablocks.

Photo Journalist:

3031368589_d40034376c_o.jpg

On the Tegguttsi's payroll. Makes sure nothing blasphemic towards the family is printed in the newspaper. Asked that his name wouldn't be printed, well screw you

megablocks-face

The 'Beds':

3032208460_c3336fa0d2_o.jpg

In the race to find the shortest way of saying 'undercover', 'The Beds' came out on top. Middle guy is the Tegguttsi's driver, Jimmy.

Cops:

3031368713_e5cf041837_o.jpg

As seen in my Album's turf and Twista's turf MOCs.

Vinny Bargotti son-of-a-bit:

3032208204_184fbf9d98_o.jpg

Once a respected member of the Tegguttsi Family, Vinny B. split off to form the Bargotti Clan. Pictured with two members.

Thanks for looking. I didn't know that certain words change to 'megablocks' :grin: .

Edited by Skinny Boy

Very neat and interesting characters... Louis looks really a bit weird... well done! :tongue:

Very neat and interesting characters... Louis looks really a bit weird... well done! :tongue:

Yes he does. I think its the fig from the Diagon Alley set, but it is Lucius Malfoy's face, so...

Amazing job, really! :cry_happy: I wish I could have those little ones for my Maffia Comic...

I really love how you did the journalist and Vinny Bargotti :wub:

Thanks Bluebard! Feel free to use anyone if you want. If anyone says you stole them, well... I'll have to give a certain family a call :tongue: Good luck in continuing your comic :thumbup:

BTW, I've a question about the first MF's torso: how did you erased the plane logo so well??

I believe I used Car Polish. Thats one of the very few torso's i've edited, and I'm very happy with how it came out. I followed instructions from a thread Yoda made ages ago. Simply using cotton buds and patience. Hope you can do the same. I think I actually did that torso in 2006. Hmmm, vintage :tongue:

I believe I used Car Polish. Thats one of the very few torso's i've edited, and I'm very happy with how it came out. I followed instructions from a thread Yoda made ages ago. Simply using cotton buds and patience. Hope you can do the same. I think I actually did that torso in 2006. Hmmm, vintage :tongue:

Thank you very much, I'll try to do the same! :wink::thumbup:

Edited by BlueBard

Great! Looking forward to what you come up with. I hope to update this topic tomorrow with more pics, featuring the Shanghai Chase torsos :cry_happy:

Like I said, heres an update.

Don Torino in dresswear:

3131789110_7e14790446_o.jpg

Tony, new suit:

3130959737_1bf8fa6395_o.jpg

And two new figs.

Boris, Cedar Bay's Russian Badboy:

3131789372_0d4f74a074_o.jpg

Boris' father was a spy right before the end of the Cold War. He taught Boris to be loyal to his home country, and to resist fraternising with Americans. In this day and age, thats impossible, so Boris still remembers his Father's best quote: "If you must deal with them... screw them over."

And an Assassin for hire:

3130959075_f81d389253_o.jpg

Lives on the outskirts and enjoys hunting. With his thirst for blood being too much, he was denied a Bounty Hunter licence, and now depends on those who need someone dead.

Nice figs Skinny Boy!

I really like them! :thumbup:

And I guess Boris is based on that character from CoD4, who kills himself on the roof of an building?

Yes, very nice figs!

I don't know you made them (I guess so) but I especcialy like that assasin from your update and the mobsters from the last mob pic.

Btw the custom police troopers are also very good :thumbup: !