Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Continue Mystery at Crowley Mansion

Would you like to see this mystery continue  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this mystery continue

• Yes, please don't leave me hanging...
    • Stick a fork in that steak already, it's WELL OVER DONE!

Upon request by SuvieD, I will consider continuing the mystery if this poll gets a lot of feedback FOR continuing. Anyone can participate.

I personally would really like for it to continue. ;) But, if the story does get continued, try to lower the difficultly by a notch or two. :)

Please continue it,

Mr. Lego Bildur

Actually MLB- you guys did pretty good at finding the clues. The symbols gave you the most difficulty, but you found most of the rooms with the clues provided (when you put your heads together). I think limited participation made it much more difficult.

I would like to join in if that is ok, and if we get enough people to say yes to keeping it

Hey, Brickster!

Would it be possible to redistribute the clues given to non-participants, so that we can actually SOLVE the mystery? Or perhaps find a way to incorporate them in the existing storyline?

Yes, please let it continue. I will play mutliple personalities if it must be that way. Good ol' Agatha wouldn't leave us hanging. Holmes always gets his man (or woman). We must not let this mystery slip though our fingers.

Mister Brickster, Lets solve this mystery shall we ?????

Also, we cannot leave the mansion !!! looooool

Please continue it :)

EDIT: we could also keep the same number of participants, BUT changing the ones that do not wish to participate. This would keep the original storyline, and its a solution requireing the minimum adaptation for you Brickster ;)

Sign in to follow this