Sign in to follow this  
Guss

Mickael the cruel

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 36a

hi hi hi everyone! here is my entry for the contest in the small Category

If you read the characters description in my entry on the large category, you surely saw :

Mickael

this is a man of the Whitebeard crew, he also is a good friend of WhiteBeard himself, he is well known for his cruelty.

here he is way before he has been arrested, before he Joined the Whitebeard crew, he was also a captain and used to pillage and ravage a lot of villages

on this vignette he is killing our poor Captain Zuloo(sorry your epaulettes turned red because of the blood ) and now he is having fun terrorising some of the inhabitants with the head that he cut off, and as there is two girls in a corner he is going to ... well.. I'll let you guess what will happens next ^^

P7211799_228745.JPG

other views :

P7211797_2008e9.JPG

P7211822_2cf349.JPG

as you see, Mickael looks like he's having a good time^^

P7211827_222846.JPG

the violence of the scene made this girl fall on her knees

P7211813_2c5a42.JPG

P7211805_2fabbb.JPG

that's all folks :pir-wink: I hope you enjoyed !

as usual, comments, feedback, critics and everything is welcome! thanks for watching ^^

P.S : sorry Captain Zuloo, you asked me to be the one who kills in my other entry topic^^ but I swear you killed a lot of his men before dying an horrible way!

Edited by SlyOwl

My opinion:

Beautiful, guss, especcialy the theme you've chosen is fantastic! I like to see more pictures of Captain Zuloo being massacred like this (his sigfig, not the good man himself :pir_laugh2: ).

Possible improvements:

1) Tile the roof as well.

Thats it for now. :thumbup: Great entry!

Edited by zorro3999

Absolutely fantastic work on your small entry Guss! :pir-cry_happy:

It's cruel, SNOT, well-detailed and exciting. I love how you tied in the story from your large entry into this one. That's really creative.

The blood dripping from under the head is great, plus the heads you chose for the minifigs are perfect! That Agents head is good for pirates isn't it?

Lastly, the bleeding body is disgusting, but matches the contest theme perfectly.

Improvements you could make:

1) Like Zorro said, the main thing you could fix at this point would be to tile the roof. If you don't have tan tiles for the tan section, I think black would look fine all around.

=============================================================

However, that's really all I can think to improve. This is a beautiful entry and certainly one of my favorite small ones.

Great job! :pir-classic:

Lord Santos thanks a lot, yes that is a 9v red light^^ I saw someone made a "little" droid head with a blue one, I thought a red one will makes the blood perfectly^^ so that's not my idea originally.

Erdbeereis1 thanks a lot

disgusting ? you're saying that Cpt Zuloo is disgusting ? :pir_laugh2:

actually I didn't get this head in an agent set, I don't have any of these sets^^ but in the police commander truck , but that's the same ^^

My medium entry that I must build will be tied to my large entry too, I must do it instead of doing romance things ( me .. building "romance"... what is happening to me ??? ) , but I don't have a really good idea.. so I'm thinking^^

Zorro3999,5 thanks a lot dude^^ me too I enjoy seeing captain Zuloo being massacred :P ( he's going to kill me XD )

to answer to the Erdbeereis1 and Zorro3999+1 suggestion, I'll not tile the roof, to me , "tile" something make it look "finished" , but the roof is supposed to continue out of the vignette, as if it was an entire building, so I'll let it "studized :pir-tongue:" to let you imagine that you can add some pieces to finish the buildings ^^ well, that's just my opinion, but as it's my moc, it'll stay like this :pir_laugh2: .

Edited by Guss

Ouch! That hurts to look at. My poor cousin. If it wasn't for the incorrect feather, I would think that was me! :pir-oh3::pir_laugh2:

Edited by Captain Zuloo

Very nice entry, Guss!

What I like:

The thing that catches my eye most is the neat little red and white canopy. I also like the rooftop and the blood spatter all over the wall. :pir-devil: Nice tiling, and great blood techniques.

What could be improved:

I would recommend that you add tiles to the top of the buildings, too. Also, the female in the blue dress looks a bit strange, with the hair and head combination that you've used. Perhaps you could use a different head...

But a very cruel, yet creative, entry, Guss. You seem to be a good MOCer as far as I can see. Good luck! :pir-sweet:

If it wasn't for the incorrect feather
I don't have your feather :pir_bawling:

thanks a lot JimButcher, the female in blue dress ? she looks fine to me, well, a little scared but fine^^ I don't have another "scared woman head", all the other woman/normal head I have are smiling, and I think this one is fine^^

and for the roof, As I said :

I'll not tile the roof, to me , "tile" something make it look "finished" , but the roof is supposed to continue out of the vignette, as if it was an entire building, so I'll let it "studized " to let you imagine that you can add some pieces to finish the buildings ^^ well, that's just my opinion, but as it's my moc, it'll stay like this.
:pir_laugh2:

Well Guss, this is a really good Moc! Some tips would be too...

1)Tile the roof please!

2)Can you add more blood in the sense of red transparent studs? I find it easier to notice it that way than looking out for it.

3)Would you mind changing the girl in the blue's face? When I first saw it I thought it was a guy with long red hair! If you dont want to change the face than its fine but can you change the hairstyle than?

4)The Window shot was very creative!

Thats all! May lady luck be with you :pir-skull:

thanks pr0visorak^^

1/ well... how can I say it... I will not tile that roof!!!! it's supposed to continue out of the entry and as I said, to me, tiled things looks "finished" ! grunt! :pir_laugh2:

2/ red transparent blood ? where ? on captain zuloo's cousin ? or replace some by red transparent blood ?

3/ what do you all have with my red-haired girl ! if I put another hairpiece she'll look like a man even more I think !^^

Fabolous entry Guss!

The blood effect is brilliant! I really really love the light saber brick you used as blood. And the v9 light pieces as blood on the neck is also reeeeally good. even though it's not you idea originally. It's well used.

Poor Captain Zuloo.. But it's looks great :thumbup:

Possible improvements

My only critic will be the guy in the left. I'd like him to be more pirate/soldier. Anyways a more pirate-like torso would suit him I think.

Appart from that there's nothing.. oh well.. tile the roof :pir-tongue: No just joking. I think it's nice just as it is. I'm actually not that fond of tile'ing every surface.

Good luck with the contest.

thanks a lot oDDerFisken

the guy on the left have a "marine" shirt, he's not a pirate^^ it's a poor fisher ^^

I think it's nice just as it is. I'm actually not that fond of tile'ing every surface.

thanks ! :pir_laugh2:

I like it Guss :pir-classic: however I have a question: How did you get the guy with one of his legs covered in blood like that to have different colour legs? Is it actually a proper leg peice or did you mod it or what?

Opinion

Well Guss, you have done a great job creating you small PTV contest entry. I like how you continued the story of Michael, from your large PTV contest entry. The idea of Captain Zuloo getting killed is great! (Not you, only your Sigfig) I like how all the villagers are terrified of Michael. It is funny how one villager is so scared that she is on her knees. I like how you made the blood drip down Captain Zuloo's body and also how you have his head on a stick, dripping with blood. Another thing that I really like is the awning that you made.

Possible Improvements

1) The only thing I have to suggest is to put tiles on the top of your MOC.

Overall- You have done a marvelous job on your MOC and have included lots of detail for its size. I wish you the best of luck Guss!

LegoKing

Buttons : Thanks, but what do you mean ? the red leg is just... a red leg ^^

LegoKing thanks a lot ^^ but... I will not tile that roof as I said many times, for the reasons I said^^ anyway, it's finished as I sadly destroyed it ... ( didn't wants too , but it falls on the ground, I put the pieces on my desk but when I had to clean it I put the pieces in a lego box and didn't rebuilt it -_- ) .

so, If an admin wants to, he can write "finished" in it title^^