That is a very nice and beautiful MOC, Majek, the small armory is very detailed and looks realistic. The gunpowder trail on the ground is brilliant!
You get a 9/10 from me
1) An armory made of stone without a door? I never saw that before... Therefore I suggest you add a destroyed door somewere on the ground (the Pirates forced it open).
2) I would give the cannon wheels (if you have them). I never liked them without wheels, maybe that's a personnal opinion but I think it isn't as realistic else.
3) Some other MINOR details: put a musket next to the killed/dying soldier, and maybe a shako or other hat on his head or also next to him. Give the pirate that carries a tricorne hat a plume and I would change the soldiers pants into a normal plain red one.
Non-brick related advise:
1) Spelling mistakes: I advise you to change it into this:
Yes that's a fuse that is burning! An explosion will follow soon !
As a sabotage action, the pirates decided to destroy the Imperial armory.
2) Why such small and tiny pictures? The maximum is 800x600 and the more pixels your pictures use, the better the quality will become!
Edited by zorro3999, 10 November 2008 - 11:40 PM.