Enough: Questions

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Enough: Part 8 (10 member(s) have cast votes)

What should it be?

1. Group 1 travelling through the park. (9 votes [90.00%])

Percentage of vote: 90.00%

2. Group 2 travelling around the park in the truck (1 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Skinny Boy

Skinny Boy

Member: 650

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:22 PM

If you haven't read part 7, read it now!

If you did read part 7, you should understand the question. All I want is an answer.

2 things.
1. I could have put the poll in the part 7 topic, but since nearly noone commented, it wouldn't get any votes.
2. Try and post what you voted for so I can see who is voting. That might make me sound Paranoid, but I would like to know who thinks which choice is better, and who isn't a fan at all.
======================================

Posted Image

FlickR

#2 meschepers

meschepers

Member: 1763

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:55 PM

I've been keeping up with the story so far.  I think traveling through the park would be a nice change of pace from the greyness of the road and the truck.  I think the green will help to spice up the scenery.  Therefore I vote for the park.
I've got three ships and sixty men,
A course for ports unread.
I'll stand at mast, let north winds blow
Till half of us are dead.

Land ho!

-Jim Morrison (The Doors)

#3 Skinny Boy

Skinny Boy

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:17 PM

Thats what I thought people would say. I would like to do the park, but I have absolutely no experience with tree making and stuff. Plus, I wouldn't know what to do when thinking about the whole 'bombing' thing going on in the city. Would the trees still be alive? Who knows. I'll have to let the poll keep going and see.

Posted Image

FlickR

#4 Ricecracker

Ricecracker

• Stormed Out

Member: 2221

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:28 PM

I voted to go through the park. I voted this because i think that it will be more interesting than watching people drive by in a truck :p. not that that isn't interesting. KUTGW, though. (I think i might be your biggest fan BTW)

#5 Skinny Boy

Skinny Boy

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:33 PM

View Postricecracker, on Nov 10 2008, 09:28 PM, said:

I voted to go through the park. I voted this because i think that it will be more interesting than watching people drive by in a truck :p. not that that isn't interesting. KUTGW, though. (I think i might be your biggest fan BTW)

Yes, driving does get boring. My biggest fan, wow! Thank you very much. Don't wanna advertise, but you might wanna see this.

Posted Image

FlickR

#6 Ricecracker

Ricecracker

• Stormed Out

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:44 PM

you should post the assassination series here too! it is great. Oh, and in Canada, they are usually just called bins :wink:

#7 Skinny Boy

Skinny Boy

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:18 PM

For a fan, you, I did post it. The earlier parts were during the summer... but wait, lets get back on topic now. So far its 3 to 1 for the park.

Posted Image

FlickR

#8 Ricecracker

Ricecracker

• Stormed Out

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:27 AM

i believe you mean 5 to 1 :wink: . but come on people, give your reasoning!

#9 Da Death Star!

Da Death Star!

Member: 4084

Posted 11 November 2008 - 10:58 PM

I have read every part of this story(And I started reading at part 2)so I voted for them going through the park,because it would provide a change of scenery.

P.S.You gotta love that pirate month banner :pir-tongue: !(Especially with Fire-arm pointing a sword at Fuse's head :pir-tongue: )

Edited by Da Death Star!, 11 November 2008 - 10:59 PM.

I am the same person as The Death Star, for some reason my account got screwed up somehow and I can't get back in. I am also known as Element lord of Milk on Bzpower. And Deadtree103 on Brickset. My current 09 collection is:Pirates:5 sets, Bionicle:7 sets, Power Miners:2 sets, Star Wars:3 sets, Agents 2.0:0 sets, Space Police III:0 sets. Current overall total of 09 sets:17 sets. Oh yeah!Citizenship FTW!Fail is Win. I'm DEAD Pvt. Darek Dasner in Galactic Paranoia. "There is always a way"-Commander Cody. Calling all Canadians!Vi am Hans Beckmen vin Murder on ze Emerald Express. Vear me and my German aczent!You know you suck when your fighting 4 people with another 3 people and you get the Crap beaten out of you even though 2 of them can't hit you.

#10 Guss

Guss

• One armed pirate

Member: 3895

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:44 AM

I think that we all agree that we wants to see what's going to happens to the people that went through the park  :pir_laugh2:
Posted Image

#11 Skinny Boy

Skinny Boy

Posted 12 November 2008 - 05:22 PM

Yes, I suppose I should get my green pieces out :pir-hmpf: . As usual, I have no idea when the part will be up. I obviously haven't started building yet, and I have exams in 2 weeks :pir-angry: , so, in conclusion: School sucks is a very important part of life and will in the end be the best days I ever had. Sure :pir_laugh2:

Posted Image

FlickR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users