Enough: Part 7
Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:12 PM
Part 7: Be there, or Abbey Square.
Last time, the group left the crossroads, leaving Jake with a magnum, which he never got to use. Now they have reached Abbey Square, a place which supposedly has a large camp, set up to keep survivors together and alive. Boy, were they wrong:
"Where is everyone?"
"Maybe in here?"
"Nothing. At all."
Jack: "Whats in there?"
"Nothing. This is strange."
Captain: "Well, there was supposed to be a camp here. So far, we haven't seen anything... at all. Not even one person."
Captain: "Once again: Nothing."
"Hey, whats out there?"
Captain: "Hey guys. Get up here."
"What?" Captain: "Look out there."
"Well, you know what this means. We can cut through the park. We'll save about a day of travelling."
"What? We can't just leave the truck. I put my heart and soul into that thing, and you wan't me to just forget about it?"
Captain: "Look, guys. Its getting dark. Sleep on it. We'll decide tomorrow."
The next day:
After a long-winded conversation, the decision was (unfortunately) to split up. The left side would take the truck and try and drive around the park. The right side would go through the park.
"Hope we see you before you see us." "Good luck."
1. Sorry again about the lighting.
2. As always, the next parts date is unknown.
3. If you liked the setting of this part (Abbey Square, no not the name, the MOC), be sure to check the Brickarms Forums later for something special.
4. The 4th last pic (just in cas someone gets mixed up) is a handshake. Its not that bothe men are talking and their hands accidentally hit eachothers.
5. I still haven't updated Brickshelf, mainly because it takes a very long time, which I don't have to spare.
Thanks for looking
Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:31 PM
Just because they don't post doesn't mean they don't care
Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:39 PM
Nash Ash in Unrest in the Forest
Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:43 AM
Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:29 AM
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users