Enough: Part 7

6 replies to this topic

#1 Skinny Boy

Skinny Boy

Member: 650

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:12 PM

If you still haven't: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6.

Part 7: Be there, or Abbey Square.

Last time, the group left the crossroads, leaving Jake with a magnum, which he never got to use. Now they have reached Abbey Square, a place which supposedly has a large camp, set up to keep survivors together and alive. Boy, were they wrong:
Posted Image

Posted Image "Where is everyone?"

Posted Image "Maybe in here?"

Posted Image

Posted Image "Well?"

Posted Image "Nothing. At all."

Posted Image Jack: "Whats in there?"

Posted Image "Nothing. This is strange."

Posted Image Sang: "What?"

Posted Image Captain: "Well, there was supposed to be a camp here. So far, we haven't seen anything... at all. Not even one person."

Posted Image Captain: "Once again: Nothing."

Posted Image "Hey, whats out there?"

Posted Image Both: "Grass!"

Posted Image Captain: "Hey guys. Get up here."

Posted Image "What?" Captain: "Look out there."

Posted Image All: "Oh."

Posted Image "Well, you know what this means. We can cut through the park. We'll save about a day of travelling."

Posted Image "What? We can't just leave the truck. I put my heart and soul into that thing, and you wan't me to just forget about it?"
Posted Image Captain: "Look, guys. Its getting dark. Sleep on it. We'll decide tomorrow."

The next day:
Posted Image

Posted Image "Come on."

Posted Image "Jack."

Posted Image

After a long-winded conversation, the decision was (unfortunately) to split up. The left side would take the truck and try and drive around the park. The right side would go through the park.

Posted Image

Posted Image "Hope we see you before you see us." "Good luck."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now, notes:
1. Sorry again about the lighting.
2. As always, the next parts date is unknown.
3. If you liked the setting of this part (Abbey Square, no not the name, the MOC), be sure to check the Brickarms Forums later for something special.
4. The 4th last pic (just in cas someone gets mixed up) is a handshake. Its not that bothe men are talking and their hands accidentally hit eachothers.
5. I still haven't updated Brickshelf, mainly because it takes a very long time, which I don't have to spare.

Thanks for looking
======================================

Posted Image

FlickR

#2 Professor Flitwick

Professor Flitwick

• F@$*wit Ferret

Member: 1318

Posted 09 November 2008 - 01:15 PM

Cool part. I don't think it's too short. I love the design of the statue in the fountain!

I'm Agnostic and ambivalent about it.

Posted Image

#3 Skinny Boy

Skinny Boy

Posted 09 November 2008 - 09:02 PM

Thanks Prof, if that is your real proffession :tongue: . Seems you're the only one keeping this series alive :oh:

Posted Image

FlickR

#4 Professor Flitwick

Professor Flitwick

• F@$*wit Ferret

Member: 1318

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:31 PM

Thanks Prof, if that is your real proffession
Yes I have a PHD in bullsh... I mean... LEGO...

Seems you're the only one keeping this series alive

Just because they don't post doesn't mean they don't care  :wink:

I'm Agnostic and ambivalent about it.

Posted Image

#5 Zepher

Zepher

• Knows his sh...ociology

Member: 3241

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:39 PM

Yeah, I'm starting to follow the story.  the abbey square is quite nice, truthfully, though all the houses in the siries could use some work.  They need more inside detail!  Great work on the newest chapter!

Lord Lawrence Boomingham

&

Lil' Zepher In Mafia School

#6 MacK

MacK

• The DaddY MacK

Member: 2984

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:43 AM

I just got some time to start reading this story, and I must say I am impressed, and am eagerly awaiting the next part :sweet: . The story seems fairly serious but also has a hint of humor in it which is good. I like all your characters and all the sets you design for the story. I'm just hoping that soon there will be a big battle between the zombies and survivors, perhaps after (if) they can find the large camp :devil: . I guess we'll all jsut have to wait a bit to find out what happens next, right? :classic:

#7 Skinny Boy

Skinny Boy

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:29 AM

View Postprofessor flitwick, on Nov 10 2008, 11:31 PM, said:

Just because they don't post doesn't mean they don't care  :wink:
Yeah, I really need to realise that. :classic:

View PostZepher, on Nov 10 2008, 11:39 PM, said:

Yeah, I'm starting to follow the story.  the abbey square is quite nice, truthfully, though all the houses in the siries could use some work.  They need more inside detail!  Great work on the newest chapter!
Yes the houses are dull, though it is a couple of weeks since the outbreak, so I thought I would go for the: everything has since been taken and used against the zombies elsewhere, excuse :tongue: . I especially left Abbey Square completely empty to give a feeling of loneliness, and desertion. Thanks for the comment though.

View PostMacK, on Nov 11 2008, 02:43 AM, said:

I just got some time to start reading this story, and I must say I am impressed, and am eagerly awaiting the next part :sweet: . The story seems fairly serious but also has a hint of humor in it which is good. I like all your characters and all the sets you design for the story. I'm just hoping that soon there will be a big battle between the zombies and survivors, perhaps after (if) they can find the large camp :devil: . I guess we'll all jsut have to wait a bit to find out what happens next, right? :classic:
Thats a lot you said there :classic: . Since the polls are favouring towards the park, well, you never know what you'll see next. Thanks

Posted Image

FlickR

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users