Part 5: Curiosity killed the Corossroads.
Our group had just set off to find Sid, the college dropout, who had taken a dirtbike and dissappeared. They were driving and again came to a barricade:
Jack (the leader, you know in the
"Cut through the rubble over there."
"What?" "We ran out of gas."
"Alright. Everyone out."
"There's a garage right down the road."
"Who said that?"
Captain: "Show yourself."
The voice appears to be a man, who moves to the window:
Captain: "So how do we get to this garage?"
"Just go straight along that road and you'll get there."
Captain: "Should we try it?"
-We are going to get fuel,-
- Now I don't want any funnybusiness. Alright?"
Hayes: "Ok Captain."
"Come on up."
"We're gonna wait outside."
"Thats the pit."
"Whats the 'Pit'?"
"Well we started with the sheet metal fence,-
-then we threw in shrapnel, shards and some chains."
"And then we hoped that the zombies would just fall in."
Sang: "Hmmmm. You said 'we'." "Yeah?"
"Are there more people here? Cos we are supposed to round up survivors."
"There used to be. But they took off."
"They said they were going to Abbey Square, with a large group." "When did they go?"
"Sometime last week."
"They could be our guys!"
Hayes: "Yeah, maybe."
"You shouldn't get your hopes up."
"So, whats your name?" "Jake."
"So Jake, you got any weapons?"
"Nope." (Sorry for bad pic)
"Nice shot, kid."
"Hey guys, we heard a shot. Everything ok?"
"Whoah. Stupid door nearly... what the?"
Loud heavy gunfire is heard for nearly 30 seconds.
"Jesus! There's no flesh left on him!"
"Hey, guy with big gun-
-check this out."
To be continued...
And some notes:
1. No, I don't have the next part ready to put in the next post due to the pic limit.
2. The setting, the crossroads and pit, were heavily inspired by 1: Tinypiesrus' "For Mother Russia" (can't put link cos computer messed up) and 2: "Crossroads" by Eric Clapton/Cream.
3. I definitely think this part was the best, not because it had zombies, but because I didn't have to use Brickfilm conversations that myself and others haven't liked.
4. This part may seem long, cos the pics, but the dialogue is short (yet took a wile to write ). Hav a good look at the pics if you feel its short , thats what they're there for.
Thanks for looking.