Is this for the Pillage the Village contest? If not, then prepare for a long blabber that has no meaning to you.
If so, you need to take another look at the rules
, as there are quite a few guidelines your entry doesn't meet, such as more than 6 pictures and not saying which division it's for.
On to the entry, your fort is quite nice looking and the SNOT water is great!
Some things you could improve besides having another look at the rules:
1) It seems as though you have Pirates fighting Knights, which doesn't really match up chronologically. If you have any imperial soldiers from the old pirates line, I would recommend using those.
2) Where the SNOT water meets the shore, it would look nice to have some white plates mixed in with the blue to give the effect of waves hitting the coast.
3) I would recommend taking your pictures on a white surface, as right now, the background makes it hard on the eyes to see your entry. You can do this by getting 2 large pieces of white paper and setting your MOC down on them before taking your picture.
4) The dock in front of the fort looks slightly bare. Perhaps you could add some crates and barrels to make it more exciting.
5) The flaming barrel is a very good idea, but the trans-red cones don't match well with the flames. It would look better to make the cones trans-orange if you have them.
If this isn't a PtV entry, then sorry! But I suppose it's good advice in general anyway. I like the way your entry/MOC looks a lot and I think with a few improvements, it could turn out quite nicely!