I like your MOC theme of a giant wall and pirates trying to overrun it. I like the pirate ship you made. The little cannons and how you made the ship is really good. I like how you made the sand a stud higher than the water and that you put white where the water hits the sand. The wall you made is really good. It looks like it took you a long time to make and it paid off. I like how you put the pirates storming on the beach trying to defeat the knights? I like how you put a minifig in a barrel with a sail.
1) I don't really like the minifigs you put on the beach as pirates. I think you should replace them with normal pirate minifigs.
2) On the beach, it would look much nicer if you put tile on the sand and also on the grass too.
3) Instead of having knights, replace them with the Imperial Armada to fit the PTV contest better because knights don't fit in with pirates.
4) I would take that wolf flag off and put a pirate flag there in its place because it does not fit in with pirates.
5) If you were to add a piece of white paper for the sail, I think it would make the pirate ship look much nicer.
6) On the top of the castle, it would look nicer if you put some gray tiles on.
7) Add a battle scene with some blood because you don't have any in your MOC.
8) On the tower, you could add a cannon with a guard firing it at the pirates.
1) It would be nice to have a story to explain what is happening.
Overall- This is a very good MOC and I like it a lot, but I would change the minifigs and do some minor improvements. After those improvements, your MOC will look even better. I wish you the best of luck!
My PTV Entry- Medium
My PTV contest small entry is coming soon!