I guess the pirate has buried an Imperial Armada officer? I like how you made you water and sand. I see you have made the beach a stud higher than the water, very good. I like how you put the snake next to the buried officer, nice touch. The officer’s face fits the MOC perfectly, screaming and being afraid. The tree very well made with limps dropping down. I can see you have put the treasure from Indiana Jones into your MOC, nice use of pieces.
1) Tiling the sand would look much nicer.
2) Put some sand around the head to make it look like it is buried even better.
3) Have the pirate carrying a sword or gun.
4) Add some blood into your MOC. Maybe you could have the snake biting the buried guard and put some blood next to his head. Just a thought you would like to know that.
5) Put a rainbow parrot sitting on top of the palm tree to add some color.
1) You could have a name for your MOC, instead of saying, "image of the piracy cruel."
2) Put a story or have a plot about your MOC.
3) Your pictures can only be a max of 640x480.
Overall- I can see you have put some time and effort into creating your MOC. It has come out well, but there are some minor improvements you can fix to make your MOC look even better. I wish you the best of luck!
My PTV Entry- Medium