I really like that you really thought of the main concept of the PTV contest and that you included lots of blood. The pirate battling the Imperial Armada guard at the bottom looks very intense. I like how you have the pirate stabbing the guard with blood spurting out everywhere. You used good minifig faces for their position in your MOC. The wall looks like it is well built and took some time to create.
1) You could tile the water to make it look nicer.
2) You could add some tiles to the ground where the pirates and the guards are.
3) To add some more color, you could put a rainbow parrot sitting on the wall.
4) I see you put two black pieces into the wall, I would take them out and put gray there instead.
5) I think you should change the blood from red to transparent red because it looks better overall and adds a different kind of color to your MOC.
6) You could possibly add a cannon to the top part if it fits.
1) Your last picture is kind of yellowish; I would retake it and change the pictures.
Overall- I think this is a good MOC and see you have put some effort into it. I like your whole theme of pirates catching Governor Broadside off guard and attacking the village. Some minor improvements to do to your MOC, but after that, it will look even better. I wish you the best of luck!
My PTV Entry- Medium
My MOC Page
My Brickshelf Page
Edited by LegoKing, 25 October 2008 - 05:09 AM.