I really like your improvements from when you first started. How you made you MOC taller and added some more pirates and a little boat. I think you did a great job creating the beach. Where the water hits, you put tiles down to give it a smooth effect and how you made the water. I like how you created the wave and how you also included some white water in your MOC to make it look more like the ocean. Down inside of the pit, I liked how you added a few skeletons, along with a lot of treasure chests. I also think you used a good choice of pirate minifigs.
1) I think the pirate faces are too original. Maybe you could add a mean look on the pirates faces.
2) On the top of your MOC, it looks too plain. You could add a monkey or crab crawling across the sand.
3) Down in the pit, you could add some blood next to the skeletons since there is lack of blood in your MOC.
4) On the wall of the pit, you could add a skeleton on the side of the wall that tried to get out long ago, but failed. You could also put some torches on the wall to have something other than gray there.
5) To add some color, you could have the captain holding a rainbow parrot.
1) You don't have much of a story plot. Be creative and explain what is happening in your MOC and why the pirates are there in the first place.
2) Some minor spelling/grammar errors: "The studs are mini-fig footprints" and "My friend who loves anything and everything in SNOT design complained about my beach but I had an answer ready this time." It could be; "The studs on the yellow bricks represent the minifig footprints" and "I have a friend who loves everything to do with SNOT design complained about my beach I created for my MOC. Luckily this time, I already have the right answer."
Overall- This is a very good MOC and I can see you have spent along time creating it. A few minor grammar errors you have to watch out for. Some minor improvements for your MOC, but other than that, it is great. I wish you the best of luck!
My PTV Entry- Medium
Edited by LegoKing, 22 October 2008 - 12:06 AM.