A beautiful MOC, I see many things I like, eg. the crumbling walls, the fights between pirates and soldiers...
I also had to laugh with the generals hiding behind the portal
, well done, shipmate!
There are improvements available to me made though.
1) The movements of your minifigs can be replicated better (some are good, but not all!)
You also used quite some standard faces/heads, don't you have more err...non-standard? The ones with a better facial exp
2) The ship you used looks A LOT then the original Imperial Flagship, except for the sails and flag, that is.
3) More blood could be added, since a lot of members seem they can't live without it
. It might convince them to vote for you.
4) Tiling certain places could look better, like some of the baseplates and/or walls.
5) IMHO The second doorway (the one where the generals hide behind I mean) could be finished better.
Non-brick related advise:
1) Watch ya' spelling! "He obviously knew they had treasure. so him and he pirate crew pillaged it." should be: "The Pirate Captain obviously knew there was a treasure, so he pillaged the village with his crew!
Maybe an online translation tool or dictionarry could come in handy? I use one for my important postings too, since my primary language is Dutch, not English.
2) With such a large MOC, I would have taken larger pictures (800x600).
Good work though! Make some improvements and I think you can beat the best!
Edited by zorro3999, 18 October 2008 - 12:28 AM.