Sign in to follow this  
Clonecommando007

[Comic] 222nd Legion Chronicles - Dedicated Topic

Greetings Eurobrickers!

Here is the link to each of the comics so far, excepting the second comic, which is in this original post.

Comic 1 Arrival on Helioscaunt

Comic 3 Airborne Flash

Comic 4 Advance

Comic 5 The Lost Boys

Comic 6 Men Down

Comic 7 Back in White

Comic 8 No Soldier Left Behind

Here is my second comic in the series (hopefully ongoing), called 'Holding the Line'. My legion has four seperate regiments, and every few comics I'll switch up Regiments.

Anyways, on to the comic!

clonewars_comic_2_001.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_002.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_003.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_004.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_005.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_006.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_007.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_008.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_009.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_010.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_011.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_012.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_013.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_014.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_015.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_016.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_017.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_018.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_019.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_020.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_021.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_022.jpg

clonewars_comic_2_023.jpg

How did you like it? I rather liked it, but the judgement is up to you.

Hint on the next comic: Airborne

Edited by Clonecommando007

Another great comic Clonecommando007 :thumbup: .

i don't know why, but i actually prefer this one to the previus episode. lol.

I love this comic!I agree with you ditto that this comic was better!It had more action and suspense!By the way,can you include a bit more action like making some clones die cause althogh I love clones! :classic: Its quite weird to see that they hve no casualties.Besides that,excellent comic! :sweet:

Glad you all like it! I will be adding more 'dying clones' to my comics, though I refrained from that in these because I wanted to put the focus on the injured General.

Poor genral he has all that attention on him :cry_sad: but he one hec of trooper :knight:. is he Plo Koon or just the same species?

Poor genral he has all that attention on him :cry_sad: but he one hec of trooper :knight:. is he Plo Koon or just the same species?

I wouldn't have much respect for cannon if he was Plo koon. He's just the same species - He's General Aarr of the 54th Infantry Regiment.

How did you like it? I rather liked it, but the judgement is up to you.

Hint on the next comic: Airborne

Your comic is awesome, Clonecommando007, I like the large armies of minifigs you used for creating this MOC, and the background is great too.

The story is OK, but maybe you should try to improve the quality of your pictures next time.

Overall opinion: :thumbup:

What a GREAT comic! I liked it very much. All the MOC, minifigures, and ships, make it very impressive! :classic: Can't wait to see more!

Really excellent comic, CC007!! :thumbup: I like the chain gun a lot, and the action is displayed very well. The fake snow was a great idea for the fog, it really makes the whole thing come alive. Your clone regiment is good too. :wink:

nice how did u get those clones with the leg padding. i know fine clonier, but do u buy them or download them?

Designed by Wuzzupbob, printed by myself, helmets are star corps troopers by Lego.

Thanks for all the comments, again!

I hope to get into more plot and reveal different types of troopers as the comic goes on. After all, a Legion has four regiments, and I've only shown one, and each regiment in the 222nd is different, and each will be featured.

Prepare for Airborne, upcoming!!

This is really good. I like how you made the clones talk instead of having a description under it.

Sounds interesting, I can't wait! When will we see it (at the CABG) ? :tongue:

Of course the Clone Army Builders Guild gets everything of mine first - and work in progress pictrues. But it'll probably be up in a few weeks.

Greetings Eurobricks!

I now give you the longest so far of the three 222nd Legion Chronicle entries. This one is titled 'Airborne Flash'.

See it for yourself, and don't forget to look in the previous pages of the Clone Army Creations forum to see more entries from the 222nd Legion Chronicles.

comic_3_002.jpg

comic_3_003.jpg

comic_3_004.jpg

comic_3_005.jpg

comic_3_006.jpg

comic_3_007.jpg

comic_3_008.jpg

comic_3_011.jpg

comic_3_012.jpg

comic_3_014.jpg

comic_3_015.jpg

comic_3_016.jpg

comic_3_017.jpg

comic_3_018.jpg

comic_3_019.jpg

comic_3_020.jpg

comic_3_021.jpg

comic_3_022.jpg

comic_3_023.jpg

comic_3_024.jpg

comic_3_025.jpg

comic_3_026.jpg

comic_3_027.jpg

comic_3_028.jpg

comic_3_029.jpg

comic_3_030.jpg

comic_3_031.jpg

comic_3_032.jpg

The fleet admiral's armor is the design made the CABG member J4ke. Nice work Jake!

Comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

By far your best episode yet, CC007! :thumbup: I really like how you represented the battle on the hologram, very clever. Kind of reminded me of my Battlefront days... By the way, when the Commander starts to daydream, the thinking bubble in that pic got cut off.

EDIT: Oh, I see, it was a flashback, sorry. Nice custom backpacks, by the way. :sweet:

Edited by JimButcher

At the beginning several commanders met, then one of them had a flashback to a battle. Then at the end, they go back to that meeting.

Very Nicely done!

Again, I love it. With that many characters, you can really have some different and cool storylines, as well as some deaths (hint, hint)

One thing. Are we going to see the genral again?(You know the guy with plos head)

One more thing does anyone notice the guy with foxs body whisper sideous himself?

Edited by Tim Bit