Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Classic-Pirates.com: The Blog

Over the years, you've come to rely on Classic-Pirates.com for all of your Pirate news, mocs, reviews and polls.

I'm sure you're current planning your entry for Pillage the Village, the biggest, most prize-filled contest in AFOL history.

And now, in the midst of all of that, we have another exciting announcement.

Classic-Pirates.com: The Blog

Today marks the beginning of a new era for the site as we take to the seas of the blogosphere, Classic-Pirate style!

For those of you who were used to the old Classic-Pirates.com, nothing has really changed except the way we will be able to present information, and what better time then now, as we approach the most exciting era in recent LEGO Pirate memory?

We’ve carried over a few recent news stories from Classic-Pirates.com as a sample of what you will see there, but they are only the beginning. With this new format comes a world of new opportunities, and you’ve got a front row seat for the whole thing.

Head on over and see what you think, then come back here and let us know!

A great new feature which I'm sure will develop into something that LEGO Pirate fans will be checking every day! :pir-classic::thumbup: I'll post something better later, I have work to do. :pir-grin:

Looks cool, I think its a very nice addition to the current possibilities.

Land ahoy! :pir-classic:

Let's welcome Classic Pirates in "Bloggers" style. I am very sure it will be exciting for all Pirates' lovers out there. The entire layout and feel does not differ far away from current Classic Pirates. In fact, it's a great new feature to deliver news, reviews, mocs in this approach.

Congrats to all of you whom has contributed to the success of Classic Pirates.com and setting a new milestone. :thumbup:

It's still very much a Work In Progress but it will certainly make it easier to collaborate upon updating the website. So expect continuous improvement and new features will appear as we create them.

Exciting times indeed!

Primarily the fact the website is now Wordpress driven. At the moment Classic-Pirates.com is operating as a blog but we're slowly programming new features into it so expect them to appaer unexpectedly.

The first round of upgrades were launched today but they're so subtle it's unlikely doubt anyone will notice.