Skelotic

Darth Maul And Millenium Falcon Mods

His head unfolds! That is so great! :laugh::thumbup:

The MF mod has already been posted here, but it is freaking amazing, isn't it?

the MF is amazing Oo , and the dark maul is very nice! this guy is a nice modder! ^^

This guy is definetly a very good modder.The way he made the inside of Darth MUal's head is really cool!The millenium Falcon is really accurate and minifig accurate!I really love it! :wub: Good find Skelotic! :sweet:

Cool stuff, I`ve already seen it on Brickshelf and I think the guy calls the Darth Maul mod "Darth Mall" with the subtitle "Where sheik Sith shop"...

:thumbup: for postin this Skelotic.

Darth Mauls head is done fantastic, especcialy because you can open it just like Micro Machines.

The same goes for the M. Falcon, but I think this one is done even 10 times better.

But where do the X-Wings land??(or Y-Wings rather..) :laugh:

OK, we've all seen the amazing photos of what looks like being one of the all-time great mods - the guy who redesigned the interior of the UCS Falcon...

So - has anyone actually gotten in touch with this genius? Can we get a story from him/her? Dare we dream for a set of instructions???? ;-)

I just want to shake his/her hand...

Cheers,

crxrex

I agree, a link would be good for those who haven't seen it. :sweet:

~Peace

Not seen this at all - link would be nice.

M.

I agree, a link would be good for those who haven't seen it. :sweet:

~Peace

Or why not see the tread from this forum here :wink:?!

CopMike

Or why not see the tread from this forum here :wink:?!

CopMike

Ahh! Thanks! Very impressive, but I can't see any reason for a separate topic...

I agree.

I must have missed merging this topic.

Im confused, i assumed that the interior of the USC falcon was already there? It's not? Is there no interior in the stock falcon? (Apart from the cockpit + the turret)

Im confused, i assumed that the interior of the USC falcon was already there? It's not? Is there no interior in the stock falcon? (Apart from the cockpit + the turret)

What are you talking about?

We can only see the Millenium falcon on these pics, and I can clearly see its interior on the pics. Are you referring to the other MOC on Brickshelf? The dude states he has build 2 of them, a new one and an old one and the falcon1823 doesn't show much of the interior indeed.

Edited by zorro3999

Don't you just love moc's like these? they just do somthing that puts a massive smile on my face :sweet: i mean, those two must have taken ages to convert or whatever you want to call it.Nice work to whoever did these, and thanks for finding them too!

They are both very impressive but I think the Darth Maul head one is more impressive because the standard model is solid ( I think? if it isn't the MF is more impressive). However The MF is hard to mod as well due to the mainly technic interior.