A nice, humorous creation, but as Mr. Tiber said, there are some improvments that can be made.
1) I'm not sure if you're allowed to have that much of an overhang (meaning the small boat), as it goes well of the 8x8 base
2) Yes, where is all of the violence?
It's called "Pillage the Village", and there's a guy with a knife in his chest right on the introduction picture!
3) I doubt that a TV and cargo crate fit within the "Pirate" theme
4) The ship seems a little packed- I suggest removing the grey crate and maybe one of the barrels
5) The water section is a little inconsistent, perhaps you should either coat it all with smooth, flat tiles or have a complete stud surface
Other than those minor complaints, this is a very creative and well made vignette!
L'Oréal Diablo : Level 3 Rogue
Age: ??? Race: ???
Power: 6 Health: 9/9 Gold: 41
Inventory: Scimitar (Longsword, WP: 3), Bedroll, Potion (x2), Tonic, Cowl
Have a look at my Flickr page!
Howdy! I'm currently playing as Abigail Nelson in Tammo's Silver City Mafia!