Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

Link opening in a new window

I added the fonctionality for the links you are doing to open in a new window ;)

Thanks for doing that Jipay, it is much better like that.

It annoyed me when the links opened into the same window because they are minimized and hard to view properly.

Jon.

There's now 2 problems with the front page.

1. It no longer says who put an article on the front page

2. The link opens in the same window instead of in a seperate one.

Lets hope they can be fixed ;)

Trust me, they will, but only tonight when i'll be back home.

You're welcome. Since version 2.0 will arrive soon, it's better for evrything to eb fixed.

Speaking about it, what kind of content would you like to see in the new website. I created some categories :

News forum articles Team links

Oh yes excellent, I completly forgot about that. I'm ok for adding a poll. If we have our before the annual fbtb survey it will be hilarious ^_^

So it will cause I added poll to version 2. Now the question is : what poll should we create ?

Maybe something simaler to the FBTB annual one, so questions about what sets/characters would you like to see? Things like that.

Jon.

Maybe we could organize one poll per month with different themes or questions ?

Maybe one a month would be too hard as you would have to work on it for a while, maybe every 3 mothns or something. Then there would be 4 a year.

I would love to help organise one if you need any help Jipay.

Jon.

Well you can. Do you have an ftp client ? And if you connect on msn we could start to work together on the version 2 of the website

And polls are really easy to do. Don't listen to ace that is saying it takes time. When you know how it works it takes something like 1 minute

Oh right, I am ready to help! My training begins here! :D

Jon.

I see the website's starting to be updated. Things are stilll opening in the same window though, like the 'Forums' link on the left. But I'm sure it's just a 'work in progress', right? ;)

This bug has already been fixed ;)

Yes it is still in work, but we finally launched a new updatable website. I wanted it to have more space to read news in it, I hope it's working

I see the new poll's up. But when I vote, it says an unexpected error has accured :huh:

Also, is there any way you could make the articles rap around the poll, instead of being underneath it? Just being nit-picky :P

EDIT: OK, it's better now.

Im still getting the unexpected error.

As I said before, the new frame it looks good and is a little easier to navigate.

I think you just need to work on the location of the different parts, as sam said.

Great work though Jipay, thanks! :D

Jon.

Now news get more space. I just still have to work on the poll before puting it on the website, as we want everything to be perfect.

I also need all the european lugs to be referenced on the frontpage (to be one step further than Eurobrick, our competitor)