Sign in to follow this  
Daniel G

HMS-Active News

The offset gunports do look better. One thing I did notice was the access ladder to the weather deck is a little far forward. If you look on ship of the line models and the real thing the access ladder is right before the main mast. Other than that it looks good.

It looked great before, and it looks awsome now with the offset gunports. The focsul looks better too! Good work!

Swab

I can't say I'v actually seen this ship before. It looks very good and I think you will be a good asset to the community.

Regards, Captain Zuloo :pir-laugh:

What exactly have you changed Daniel?

I can see the offset gunports, wich look great! :thumbup:

OK. there is small changes

I have changed the nose too. The middle mast is a little bit higher and farther back. You can compare it in my brickshelf folder too.

I checked on your brickshelf gallery, I have to say that the middle mast is better now than before , good job ! :thumbup:

Yeah. I had a look at your Brickshelf, and I think you have made imporvements. Like the main mast being a little further back, has definately made the ship look more - balanced.

Regards, Captain Zuloo :pir-laugh:

I have changed the nose too. The middle mast is a little bit higher and farther back. You can compare it in my brickshelf folder too.

Any chance of creating side by side images of the previous and current version of the HMS active?

Any chance of creating side by side images of the previous and current version of the HMS active?

Now I have create a subfolder by the name detail-changes in the HMS-Active-News folder.These will be soon online.

Greetings

Daniel G

Hello,

here are some changes of my british frigate.

dscf1436.jpg

dscf1438.jpg

More pictures on brickshelf

Greetings

Daniel G

Hello is there a chance i could buy that off of you? ill give you as much money as you want. just worth the try thanks for your time.

Hello is there a chance i could buy that off of you? ill give you as much money as you want. just worth the try thanks for your time.

Or you could build one yourself? Welcome to the forum!

If you need any assistance technically or otherwise, PM me.

I like it, but after doing a quick search, I cant seem to find which one you build? There are more then 1 Actives that fit the picture, can you please tell me which one youre making? I realy like history and historical MOCing!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Active

PS: keep up the good work!

I like it, but after doing a quick search, I cant seem to find which one you build? There are more then 1 Actives that fit the picture, can you please tell me which one youre making? I realy like history and historical MOCing!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Active

PS: keep up the good work!

The first few sentences here may answer your question.

The first few sentences here may answer your question.

ARRRGGHHH (saying it the pirate style) Thank you my Captain!

And its always nice having a poop deck by the hand. I will build one on my ship for certain now.

The last days I have seen much ideas and styles I can use for my shipMOC (i just finished my Hulls)

Thanks to all ShipMoc builders for that! (i wont blind-copy anything dont worry)

ARRRGGHHH (saying it the pirate style) Thank you my Captain!

That's quite okay zorro3999. If you need any further assistance, PM me.