Sign in to follow this  
legomilk

Dutch Toys r us sales from 4 to 6 september

the dutch toys r us sales from 4 to 6 september lego buy 3 and 2 pay but let there quick

well, need an excuse to go to a town with a Toys'R'Us then at the end of the week ;)

well, need an excuse to go to a town with a Toys'R'Us then at the end of the week ;)

While you´re mentioning it: Is there a TRU close to Venlo?

While you´re mentioning it: Is there a TRU close to Venlo?

Closest ones are Eindhoven or Arnhem. I reckon the one in Eindhoven is the easiest to get to coming from Venlo. I am going to visit the store in Arnhem one of these days.

Closest ones are Eindhoven or Arnhem. I reckon the one in Eindhoven is the easiest to get to coming from Venlo. I am going to visit the store in Arnhem one of these days.

Thanks for the reply jamtf, but neither of the two is close enough. I´ll wait for the german TRU sale.

Thanks for the reply jamtf, but neither of the two is close enough. I´ll wait for the german TRU sale.

It's your choice to let this pass up...

Would you mind letting people know when the German TRU sale is? I have a TRU star card from the German branch but never get their information on sales, etc. which is a bit of a shame. I live closely to the German border and the Mönchengladbach TRU store (not too far from Venlo) is the one I always visit.

It's your choice to let this pass up...

Would you mind letting people know when the German TRU sale is? I have a TRU star card from the German branch but never get their information on sales, etc. which is a bit of a shame. I live closely to the German border and the Mönchengladbach TRU store (not too far from Venlo) is the one I always visit.

Sure I will.

I live in Nettetal by the way - you should pass it while going to MG. :classic:

Thanks Legomilk,

I'll probably pay a visit to the nearest TRU in The Hague :devil:

Thanks again :thumbup:

Greetings,

CF W

Sure I will.

I live in Nettetal by the way - you should pass it while going to MG. :classic:

Of couree, it is just behind Venlo. Then you must be familiar with the Mönchengladback TRU outlet.

Went to the Arnhem TRU outlet today. Couldn't wait. :grin:

The new Republic Gunship was sold out already when I arrived. :thumbdown: They only had the model on display in a small case. I also expected to find the largest Indiana Jones set Temple of Akator but alas, it wasn't there. Anyway, I purchased the following sets, most of them were new to me (I admit that I had some catching up to do :classic: ):

7036 Dwarves Mine

7626 Indiana Jones Jungle Cutter

7628 Indiana Jones Peril in Peru (limited edition)

7665 Republic Cruiser (limited edition)

7666 Hoth Rebel Base (limited edition)

7672 Rogue Shadow

7674 V-19 Torrent

7675 AT-TE Walker

7680 The Twilight

Compared to the prices on Lego shop@home I saved nearly € 200. Some items appeared to be more expensive at the TRU store compared to the average retail prices (for instance the Rogue Shadow was priced at € 72,99 instead of € 67,99 :sceptic: ) but the "get 3 pay 2 discount" really helped saving money.

Sign in to follow this