Jump to content


Interactive Apocalypse: The Prison


25 replies to this topic

Poll: Read post first, then vote please. (57 member(s) have cast votes)

What to do about Sheckle's story?

  1. Believe him, wait for this mysterious person who is coming to visit. (25 votes [43.86%])

    Percentage of vote: 43.86%

  2. No way! Try and escape yourself! (14 votes [24.56%])

    Percentage of vote: 24.56%

  3. Don't do either, just accept Dragonator's invitation to his office. (18 votes [31.58%])

    Percentage of vote: 31.58%

What to do in spare time?

  1. Build yourself a better pegleg! (21 votes [36.84%])

    Percentage of vote: 36.84%

  2. Make handy weapons and tools to escape! (16 votes [28.07%])

    Percentage of vote: 28.07%

  3. Make friends with Sheckles, he may prove useful. (20 votes [35.09%])

    Percentage of vote: 35.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Batbrick

Batbrick

  • I'm back ...with a banana


    Posts: 5675
    Joined: 27-August 07
    Member: 1917
    Country: Australia

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:22 AM

Hello, and welcome to Season 2 of Interactive Apocalypse!  :skull:
Posted Image

If you are not familiar with this engaging interactive moc storyline, here is a lot of background to look up:
The Introduction
Part 1 - Safe Season
Part 1.5 - Strangers
Part 2 - Surviving
Part 2.5 - The Deadzone
Part 3 - Mistakes
Part 3.5 - Captured
Part 4 - Where Loyalties Lie
Part 4.5 - Xenu's Sea Fortress
Part 5 - The Battle

We now enter season 2. last time we left on a cliffhanger, you, EB had chosen to ambush the Death Roller alongside your girlfriend Sondra:
Posted Image

And the powerful Weapons Bot 99:
Posted Image

You succeeded, but only at the greatest cost. By the time your internal fight in the belly of the beast had left the VBBN engine destroyed, the Death Roller had already crushed Xenu's Sea Fortress in the low tide:
Posted Image

It reached the gate and promptly knocked them down.

Weapons Bot 99 was destroyed and mangled, what was left of him confiscated by Dragonator's men. You are not sure how many of your friends were captured or killed, but you did see Lord Dragonator himself deliver the spear that pierced through poor Xenu's heart. It was too late for you, taken away by Dragonator's men you had no idea what had befallen Sondra . All you remember is her sweet and playful voice, and then screams....

Now you are here:
Posted Image

This is Dragonator's special prison for those who committed the greatest wrong against him. Two men reside here: You, for turning down his offer and rebelling against him, and an old man named Sheckles, who refuses to tell. He most likely can't either, as he is insane form years here, sometimes violent, other times calm:
Posted Image

Head of the ward here is Colonel Kleb Miller, who is a student in the art of torture. She derives great pleasure from this and is extremely loyal to Lord Dragonator. None of the forces but her live in the prison, as she enjoys sleeping on the rooftop of the building, gazing up at the stars, and dreaming up further vile acts:
Posted Image

*Note, before we continue, let me say that none of the following is meant to be offensive to anyone. Being Christian myself, this is not intended as any sort of statement, allegory or blasphemy, as I merely wanted to use this comparison to highlight the cruelty of Dragonator (no offense buddy  :tongue:)  and how bad this apocalyptic world is, thankyou*

This prison was once a small church:
Posted Image

A place where hope and faith was given is now a place where it is taken away, a place of hopelessness:
Posted Image

Guarded by only a few, this place is one not of death, but of a living death. Miller takes great pride in her need of only a small workforce:
Posted Image

She has not problem in letting the horrible Goliath Ants pick at the men's flesh, never killing, only causes anguish:
Posted Image

The old church was built well. Only minor changes were made to its structure before it was converted to a prison:
Posted Image

But now it boasts a horrible visage, a gruesome one. Guns and chains and wire glint in the red sun, defying and mocking what this place once stood for:
Posted Image

The red mark of Dragonator is placed atop the rock, in front of a man who could not handle his life in this place:
Posted Image

The bars are very strong, despite years of being there. A man who does escape must avoid the dangers outside too:
Posted Image

A second entrance, closed off with a lock and chain, and a warning of what happens next.

Oh, and the guy who died was totally Hinckley, he's everywhere and as such everyone wants to own his skeleton because he's such a pest and that hammer is ridiculous and because owning a dead Hinckley is totally in fashion these days:
Posted Image

Hope is almost nonexistent. You are saddened over your choices and loss. Each one was heroic, each one the right thing to do, yet still you are left to wall in despair. How can good overcome such prevailing evil?  It can't, you see now...
Posted Image

The men enjoy their instruments of torture, and are let to dine on the best of foods provided by their master:
Posted Image

And Miller, who has received a message from her master, and a map. It concerns you, as you have overheard, but you do not know what yet:
Posted Image

Guns mount the top of the prison, ready for anything:
Posted Image

Another gun is set at the front window of the building, with the window flipping up to make ready for lead:
Posted Image

And you are here.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Then today, you here a message from that witch Colonel Miller. She tell you that Lord Dragonator is arranging for you to be transferred to him, for important business. She says he requires your help, and this time you will give it.
As you wonder, Sheckles gives another piece of news he acquired just earlier, that another mysterious person is visiting for a different kind of business. He says that whoever it is brings death. What should you do? Should you follow Dragonator and give in? Or should you confide and instead bide time for this mysterious "death bringer"? Out of curiosity and knowing that even death is better than what you have endured for a whole 2 years.

What to do in the meantime? Make your own devices from scrap and try your own desperate escape? Or finally try and befriend Sheckles despite his insanity to appeal to his usefulnesses. Or do you build yourself a better leg. Just incase you might need to run sometime soon?

You decide.

Finally, a normal shot:
Posted Image

Can you survive?
Posted Image

Notes:
For those of oyu expecting more, please realise this is intended as an intro. Like my very first IA moc, it is a smaller piece that will gradually lead to larger or better mocs as the scale builds. Of course little mocs may come as the story demands them.

Another thing is the new format. Every part will now have a poll following successful tests in the latter part of season 1, as well as suggestions from fans of IA.

I will also now only create creatures relevant to the moc, in order to keep the story smooth. This will also mean I can let my imagination run a bit more wild when I do make some.

Lastly, I plan to delve into the characters more. I might even make a character post to let you know them more. The exception of course is the main character, because as he represents you, everyone can have their own spin on him. But I do plan on exploring their personalities more.

Thanks, and comments appreciated!  :sweet:

Batbrick Away!  :devil:
And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic here:
Posted Image
Click on pic to see and comment now!  And please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

Batbrick Away!

#2 VBBN

VBBN

  • Teaching is made up of patience


    Posts: 5304
    Joined: 27-May 07
    Member: 1621
    Country: United States

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:35 AM

Yay, it returns! Glad to see you making a new season. :thumbup:

Oh crap I was destroyed. :laugh:

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Posted Image

Before this is all over, promise me you'll figure out which one of us is the machine.


#3 hollisbrick

hollisbrick

    Posts: 2775
    Joined: 14-August 14
    Member: 126882

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:42 AM

Yay more IA! :thumbup: I've been waiting for this :cry_happy: I like the jail, a great Moc :thumbup: Can't wait for more!
Will this be the final season?

#4 Dragonator

Dragonator

  • Blurry? No! Furry? Who knows?


    Posts: 4824
    Joined: 07-October 07
    Member: 2052
    Country: New Zealand

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:58 AM

It's back, and most certainly well worth the wait! IA has been missed, and I'm glad to see it return in such style. :thumbup: Now, for some gloating:

Hahaha! I knew that I, the almighty Lord Dragonator, would prevail! You should never have gone and disregarded my gracious offer last time. I'm sure you will all make the correct choice this time however. Escape is impossible, and only with me is there any safety for you.

Now, onto this fantastic pilot episode:

I like how you've tied off all the lose ends from last season, in a very pleasing manner (well, I think so, anyway :tongue: ). I always feel a sense of pride looking at that monstrous machine of destruction, and seeing it bowl down my enemies is very pleasing indeed. :devil:

The new characters are great, Colonel Kleb Miller is certainly my sort of jailer, and it's nice to see a crazy person included, you haven't had any of those yet, isn't that right Draggy?
It most certainly is!
*creepy laughter is heard*

The prison is fantastic, displaying your great talents for Post-Apoc building, while delivering something very satisfying indeed. The fact that it is an old church is definitely something Lord Dragonator would do. :skull:  It is well structured, and includes some great details. One of my favourites is those tall windows, the are not only reminiscent of a church, but also make very effective bars. Do I see ants? Excellent. :devil: This has all the details necessary for a Post-Apoc prison, it just looks awesome! One thing I think might have added to this would be to have some variation in the terrain, I enjoyed your sickly brown earth and slight elevations from some of the earlier MOCs. Still, it looks good, and I commend you on your efforts. You will be well rewarded once I RULE THE WORLD!!!

Ahem.

Now for the voting. Sheckle is obviously lying, don't trust a word he says. I think your best choice of action would be too... accept my Lord Dragonator's invitation. Yes. Definitely the best way to go, after what happened last time. :wink: For the second thing, there is no need to make tools for escape, as that is obviously impossible, and our dear Colonel might do something rash. However, you could always make friends with the crazy man if you really want to. I'm not quite sure how you can make yourself a better leg while in prison, but since you wont be running anywhere, there is no need too.

Well, those are my completely unbiased views, good luck to you, and make sure you chose wisely. Batbrick, this has been an awesome start to the second season, thanks very much for your efforts, these are always a pleasure to read and give views on. :sweet:

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Feel like relaxing with a blood-thirsty game? Check out the LEGO Mafia, RPG and Wargames forum


#5 Corvus

Corvus

  • ¡ʎpuɐɯ ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ


    Posts: 3134
    Joined: 29-March 07
    Member: 1483
    Country: USA

Posted 24 August 2008 - 03:23 AM

*oh2* Yay! IA is back! Wohoo!

Hey look, we're in trouble. :grin: I'd say for the time being, trust Old Crazy. Even if he is lying, nothing wrong with dawdling a bit before Lord Dragonator has you dragged to him. If he's right, this person could help- *cough* Sandra*cough*. Also, build yourself a better pegleg. I'd say you need weapons, but I don't like the other half of that plan.

Besides, we don't want to go to Dragonator's place- probably no escape from there.
True happiness: looking inside the box to see a perfectly flat instruction manual.

Posted Image

#6 iamded

iamded

  • Cannot neigh to save his life.


    Posts: 5033
    Joined: 09-January 07
    Member: 1225
    Country: New Zealand!

Posted 24 August 2008 - 03:24 AM

Oh, goody goody goody! :laugh: It's back! :wub: Hooray! I love your style of post-Apoc, it's perfect, and this MOC is particularly interesting. A church re-made into a prison is a very twisted yet clever idea. :devil: It's scary how easily a church can be converted so. :look: :laugh: The colours are as always great, and I love the fence with stray bits of barbed wire around. Also, I'm loving the gun out the window, awesome touch.

As for the story, well, it didn't go as planned, but it did turn out interesting, with everything wrapped up (Wait... where's Ian?? :tongue:) and a new story arc ready to go, complete with it's new mysteries! I personally think you should give in to Lord Dragonator. I see the light now... :skull:
BUt really, we could befriend him... then destroy him... :devil: So I think we should ignore the crazy guy and just go to Lord Dragonator.
I also voted, for what to do in your spare time, to improve your leg. Sheckles is crazy, we don't need that baggage, and Lord Dragonator might not take our surrender/peace offering so well if we go around making weapons. So yeah, might as well get to walk easier. :grin:

Awesome, I'm really stoked I.A is back and psyched for the next part! :laugh: Again, great job! :thumbup:
~Peace


Check out Eurobricks' RPG, Mafia and Wargames forum for the best fun.


#7 Inertia

Inertia

  • Rebellious Snot


    Posts: 733
    Joined: 03-February 08
    Member: 2653
    Country: Moonlight

Posted 24 August 2008 - 04:07 AM

Wow, it's great to see IA back!

Now... I wonder what Sheckles is doing there. Befriend Him!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Accept Dragonator's invite, although... The mysterious person may prove useful. choices choices.... :sceptic:

Build a better pegleg as well, you never know when you might need a better one.  :tongue:

Can't wait for the next installment!
I Return! I got lost upon the path of Life

Inertiatieri, A Rather DeadCaptain in The Baritones 2!

Hoist the Posted Image colors!!

And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic:

Posted Image

Please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

#8 The Bricksmith

The Bricksmith

    Posts: 81
    Joined: 01-April 08
    Member: 2963
    Country: USA

Posted 24 August 2008 - 04:39 AM

IA is back! This series was one of the reasons I joined EB in the first place. As always your ability to capture a Post Apocalyptic world is never lacking. Great building espically for the beginning of the second season.  I voted for wait for the mysterious person to arrive, anyone is better than the evil lord Dragonator. Also I said to befriend the crazy man, if he is in prison he is there for a reason. He must have done something to really upset Dragonator and a dumb person could not do that. Maybe he could make you a new leg?
To the forge!!!

#9 Sandy

Sandy

  • It's definitely not an anagram!


    Posts: 10378
    Joined: 31-May 08
    Member: 3211
    Country: Finland

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:24 AM

I'm very pleased to see Interactive Apocalypse on the go again!

The start is certainly promising, you've taken time to properly introduce the MOC and the new characters. I just hope you can keep your focus with the story, despite all the twists and turns. The first season had so much twists and loose ends and unnecessary characters (many of which were mentioned once), that it was somewhat hard to follow.

But I think IA is more about the MOCs and the feeling of satisfaction you get from making your choices come true, and those things you've nailed spot on! I'm a fan! :wub:

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~


#10 Lt. Col. Thok

Lt. Col. Thok

  • Captain Blue Hair is the best!


    Posts: 2514
    Joined: 05-January 07
    Member: 1188
    Country: Canada

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:26 PM

Quote

It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack........
:devil:

Excellently done, love to see you've started it up again. :thumbup:
Quick! Defend your breakfast choice!CLICK
Posted Image
My "Pirates in the Snow" Series: Part One~Part Two~Part Three
Follow my new LDD Castle series: Church~Butcher Shop~Soldier's Pub~Blockhouse
Is it just a coincidence that Grand Theft Auto and the Greater Toronto Area use the same initials? :-p
My Brickshelf Posted Image<---Thanks Joey!

#11 Pencoin

Pencoin

    Posts: 2036
    Joined: 06-January 08
    Member: 2415
    Country: England

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:48 PM

Cool S2, I have voted entirely on the mysterious Sheckles. I Really want to know who he is and also who this stranger may be, as they bring death. Death to the guards I hope.
Posted Image
Look into those beautiful eyes, the eyes of a hero. Mata-Nui.

Quote

Stop and Smell the Vorox
You need help to defeat the bone hunters in My LEGO Network? Then please consult my guide! For Bara Magna!
Befriend me here: http://mln.lego.com/...ew/pencoin.aspx You'll get clicks!

Daven Mission Force
.....Coming soon.....
Sneak peak: Here
Click This! Listen to it all the way through.

#12 Asuka

Asuka

  • Pictural Poet


    Posts: 6658
    Joined: 19-June 06
    Member: 816
    Country: Schnitzelland

Posted 24 August 2008 - 05:10 PM

What an interesting intro, I´m pretty excited...  :oh3:

Let´s see... maybe your hero should visit Dragonators office, maybe he´ll be able to find out some
news about Sondra... and making some tools or weapons, if possible, could become helpful for sure too...

The idea with that revamped church is a very smart one and very well done too, I especially like these small
prison cells with all these LOM/droid arms, very cool, and Colonel Kleb Miller´s an interesting new character too...  :thumbup:

#13 LuxorV

LuxorV

  • Will Cat Accordingly.


    Posts: 6315
    Joined: 11-July 07
    Member: 1771
    Country: Italy

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:59 AM

Nice to see I.A. is back :thumbup:

The new format is smooth and clear. And I look at the characters indeep descriptions with great expectation.

Your PostApoc world gets more and more interesting, and it's also very detailed and realistic! Keep it up :thumbup:


LuxorV

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr


#14 Batbrick

Batbrick

  • I'm back ...with a banana


    Posts: 5675
    Joined: 27-August 07
    Member: 1917
    Country: Australia

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:14 AM

Thanks everyone!

View Post~VBBN~, on Aug 24 2008, 12:35 PM, said:

Oh crap I was destroyed. :laugh:
It was bound to happen!  :tongue:

View Posthollisbrick, on Aug 24 2008, 12:42 PM, said:

Will this be the final season?
Not sure, depends how it turns out. I only expected the whole thing to last one season. I do love doing it though.

View PostDragonator, on Aug 24 2008, 12:58 PM, said:

I like how you've tied off all the lose ends from last season, in a very pleasing manner (well, I think so, anyway :tongue: ). I always feel a sense of pride looking at that monstrous machine of destruction, and seeing it bowl down my enemies is very pleasing indeed. :devil:

The new characters are great, Colonel Kleb Miller is certainly my sort of jailer, and it's nice to see a crazy person included, you haven't had any of those yet, isn't that right Draggy?
Thanks mate, I'm glad you recognised the loose ends tied. I assure you some more loose bits will finish and other old bits will resurface, so thanks.

View PostDragonator, on Aug 24 2008, 12:58 PM, said:

The prison is fantastic, displaying your great talents for Post-Apoc building, while delivering something very satisfying indeed. The fact that it is an old church is definitely something Lord Dragonator would do. :skull:  It is well structured, and includes some great details. One of my favourites is those tall windows, the are not only reminiscent of a church, but also make very effective bars. Do I see ants? Excellent. :devil: This has all the details necessary for a Post-Apoc prison, it just looks awesome! One thing I think might have added to this would be to have some variation in the terrain, I enjoyed your sickly brown earth and slight elevations from some of the earlier MOCs. Still, it looks good, and I commend you on your efforts. You will be well rewarded once I RULE THE WORLD!!!
Thanks, I'm glad you like the church setting. The tall windows in particular I thought came out well. Terrain? Dammit! I knew there was something I had missed!  :laugh:
I really am annoyed I forgot that, rest assured the next part will include more terrain, thanks very much for that advice.

View PostDragonator, on Aug 24 2008, 12:58 PM, said:

Well, those are my completely unbiased views, good luck to you, and make sure you chose wisely. Batbrick, this has been an awesome start to the second season, thanks very much for your efforts, these are always a pleasure to read and give views on. :sweet:
Thanks again again again Dragonator, I hope you enjoy the next episodes.

View Postiamded, on Aug 24 2008, 01:24 PM, said:

Oh, goody goody goody! :laugh: It's back! :wub: Hooray! I love your style of post-Apoc, it's perfect, and this MOC is particularly interesting. A church re-made into a prison is a very twisted yet clever idea. :devil: It's scary how easily a church can be converted so. :look: :laugh: The colours are as always great, and I love the fence with stray bits of barbed wire around. Also, I'm loving the gun out the window, awesome touch.
Thanks iamded, truth be told I examined some of your own post-apoc designs for ideas, so thanks for that. Once again I'm glad people appreciate the irony of a church prison. That Agents barbed wire is very cool to use.

View Postiamded, on Aug 24 2008, 01:24 PM, said:

(Wait... where's Ian?? :tongue:)
Maybe dead......maybe alive!  :grin:

View PostThe Bricksmith, on Aug 24 2008, 02:39 PM, said:

IA is back! This series was one of the reasons I joined EB in the first place. As always your ability to capture a Post Apocalyptic world is never lacking. Great building espically for the beginning of the second season.  I voted for wait for the mysterious person to arrive, anyone is better than the evil lord Dragonator. Also I said to befriend the crazy man, if he is in prison he is there for a reason. He must have done something to really upset Dragonator and a dumb person could not do that. Maybe he could make you a new leg?
Wow! Thanks a lot The Bricksmith, its always good to hear when someone enjoys my creations to that extent. I won't say much, but I like your decisions.

View PostSandy, on Aug 24 2008, 09:24 PM, said:

I'm very pleased to see Interactive Apocalypse on the go again!

The start is certainly promising, you've taken time to properly introduce the MOC and the new characters. I just hope you can keep your focus with the story, despite all the twists and turns. The first season had so much twists and loose ends and unnecessary characters (many of which were mentioned once), that it was somewhat hard to follow.

But I think IA is more about the MOCs and the feeling of satisfaction you get from making your choices come true, and those things you've nailed spot on! I'm a fan! :wub:
Thanks Sandy, I have streamlined this season a lot more, and plan to keep character reveals to their specific mocs, not as "unrealised possibilities". Keep in mind this is only the first part though, many loose ends are still to be tied. Thanks again.

View PostAsuka, on Aug 25 2008, 03:10 AM, said:

What an interesting intro, I´m pretty excited...  :oh3:
Let´s see... maybe your hero should visit Dragonators office, maybe he´ll be able to find out some
news about Sondra... and making some tools or weapons, if possible, could become helpful for sure too...
The idea with that revamped church is a very smart one and very well done too, I especially like these small
prison cells with all these LOM/droid arms, very cool, and Colonel Kleb Miller´s an interesting new character too...  :thumbup:
Thanks as always Asuka, I'm glad you commented  :cry_happy:

View PostLuxorV, on Aug 25 2008, 06:59 PM, said:

Nice to see I.A. is back :thumbup:

The new format is smooth and clear. And I look at the characters indeep descriptions with great expectation.

Your PostApoc world gets more and more interesting, and it's also very detailed and realistic! Keep it up :thumbup:
Thanks again Luxor V, glad oyu like the new format. I plan to go deeper yes, I'm glad you like my sort of realism.

I'll keep the polls a while yet folks, so keep voting for what you think needs to be done, then I'll post the results!

Batbrick Away!  :devil:
And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic here:
Posted Image
Click on pic to see and comment now!  And please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

Batbrick Away!

#15 ExoBuilder

ExoBuilder

  • Come mister tally man, tally me sales!


    Posts: 2437
    Joined: 21-March 07
    Member: 1463
    Country: America.

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:16 AM

So uh.....Yea.....Where's ExoBuilder?

#16 Cyclone Titan

Cyclone Titan

  • Journaliste de la Mort


    Posts: 562
    Joined: 21-January 07
    Member: 1285
    Country: United States

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:18 AM

Wow, an excellent kickoff to Season 2! That church is a work of art, and the new characters seem...interesting. Now, the vote. I voted to wait for the mysterious guy, and befriend Sheckles. After all, he might be a crazy old coot, but he probably has years of experience! And we don't know what he did, so he might know some confidential stuff. Could prove to be an interesting ally. But thats just my ¢5.

CT
Viva La Freewalrus!

Borrow money from pessimists, they don't expect it back-Steven Wright

#17 AgentRick57

AgentRick57

    Posts: 841
    Joined: 12-December 07
    Member: 2280

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:29 AM

I'm glad its back, but I'm still wondering where I am in this little skirmish. Am I a prisoner? Am I a soldier in Dragonators army? Am I wandering through the desert somewhere? Am I dead? Also nice church moc, does it have an interior?

#18 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

  • Beep beep!


    Posts: 15894
    Joined: 31-December 07
    Member: 2351
    Country: Singapore

Posted 29 August 2008 - 06:44 AM

Great to see IA is back! This time round, I will follow closely to the end.  :tongue:

I feel this is a very good opening, nothing too fanciful. It's very nice for a good start. The prison is wicked. With so many barb wires, chains surrounding the premises, it does look unbearable. How can he endure this for 2 years?

I will be looking forward to the next epsoide.  :sweet:

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)


#19 Dragonator

Dragonator

  • Blurry? No! Furry? Who knows?


    Posts: 4824
    Joined: 07-October 07
    Member: 2052
    Country: New Zealand

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:28 AM

View PostExoBuilder, on Aug 27 2008, 05:16 PM, said:

So uh.....Yea.....Where's ExoBuilder?

Last I recall I was... um... flaunting your decapitated head on the top of my battle machine of doom. :blush: Sorry. :grin:

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


Feel like relaxing with a blood-thirsty game? Check out the LEGO Mafia, RPG and Wargames forum


#20 Inertia

Inertia

  • Rebellious Snot


    Posts: 733
    Joined: 03-February 08
    Member: 2653
    Country: Moonlight

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:48 PM

View PostDragonator, on Aug 29 2008, 06:28 PM, said:

Last I recall I was... um... flaunting your decapitated head on the top of my battle machine of doom. :blush: Sorry. :grin:

He had a good view too...  :tongue:  :laugh:

By the way I just noticed that Hinckley reappeared,  :laugh:  I feel sorry for him, being eaten by the swarm and such.  :sweet:

Also I like the look of the ruined church and the way the weapons have been integrated into it.  :grin:
I Return! I got lost upon the path of Life

Inertiatieri, A Rather DeadCaptain in The Baritones 2!

Hoist the Posted Image colors!!

And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic:

Posted Image

Please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

#21 SupremeCommmanderGrievous

SupremeCommmanderGrievous

    Posts: 294
    Joined: 31-August 07
    Member: 1932

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:56 PM

Excellent start to the new season and great MOC Batbrick! I am thrilled Interactive Apocalypse will be back for another season. As for the voting, I wanted to see who this mysterious person is, but as death of our character could mean the end of IA, I went with trying to escape, and befriending Sheckles.
My LEGO Star Wars Brickfilm: Jedi Hunters [Edit] 2 million views on YouTube. Wahoo!

Posted Image

#22 Batbrick

Batbrick

  • I'm back ...with a banana


    Posts: 5675
    Joined: 27-August 07
    Member: 1917
    Country: Australia

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:53 PM

Thanks everyone!

View PostAgentRick57, on Aug 29 2008, 02:29 PM, said:

I'm glad its back, but I'm still wondering where I am in this little skirmish. Am I a prisoner? Am I a soldier in Dragonators army? Am I wandering through the desert somewhere? Am I dead? Also nice church moc, does it have an interior?
Aren't you dead? I recall your death  :blush:

View PostWhiteFang, on Aug 29 2008, 04:44 PM, said:

Great to see IA is back! This time round, I will follow closely to the end.  :tongue:

I feel this is a very good opening, nothing too fanciful. It's very nice for a good start. The prison is wicked. With so many barb wires, chains surrounding the premises, it does look unbearable. How can he endure this for 2 years?

I will be looking forward to the next epsoide.  :sweet:
Thanks Whitefang! Glad you like the church prison, thanks for following this time  :sweet:

View PostDragonator, on Aug 29 2008, 08:28 PM, said:

Last I recall I was... um... flaunting your decapitated head on the top of my battle machine of doom. :blush: Sorry. :grin:
What with all these dead people asking where they are?  :laugh:  

View PostSupremeCommmanderGrievous, on Aug 31 2008, 01:56 AM, said:

Excellent start to the new season and great MOC Batbrick! I am thrilled Interactive Apocalypse will be back for another season. As for the voting, I wanted to see who this mysterious person is, but as death of our character could mean the end of IA, I went with trying to escape, and befriending Sheckles.
Thanks SCG!  I like the thought behind your choices, and thanks for the compliments.

Okay, so the final choices are this:
Wait and delay for the mysterious person.
And build yourself a better pegleg.

Goodluck EB, I hope oyu have made the right choice!

Batbrick Away!  :devil:
And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic here:
Posted Image
Click on pic to see and comment now!  And please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

Batbrick Away!

#23 steelharbingerofdeath

steelharbingerofdeath

    Posts: 412
    Joined: 24-September 07
    Member: 1997
    Country: England

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:51 PM

ooh nice series start, oh and this mystery bringer of death "hint" "hint" ;) what does he want?

btw i voted wait for the mystery guy, build a new pegleg.

steel...
Posted Image


i'm taking leave (mostly ;) ) of the Eurobricks community until it get's it's act together

#24 Eilif

Eilif

  • Eco-friendly cheapskate


    Posts: 1272
    Joined: 20-March 08
    Member: 2913
    Country: USA

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:06 PM

Great start to a new season.  I don't think it was too short at all.  Shorter, and more frequent is preferrable to longer and less frequent, IMHO.

I'll be waiting patiently for the next installment
Visit scenic Brickington
Article: How to get LEGO for a Penny Per Piece
Member, Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club.

#25 Zepher

Zepher

  • Green!


    Posts: 9271
    Joined: 04-June 08
    Member: 3241

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:04 AM

I plan to read up on the last season, and hope to be able to be a part of the voting in time for the next one!  Nice work!

Lord Lawrence Boomingham


&


Lil' Zepher In Mafia School




Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users