Jump to content


The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

Sign up here

1500 replies to this topic

#1201 Captain Settle

Captain Settle

  • Needs eggs on his face


    Posts: 1623
    Joined: 16-April 12
    Member: 28013
    Country: England

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:03 PM

Can I join. I've got a few sets I'd like to review and I have actually found the instructions.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Check out my LEGO Space comic, A Brickish Space Comic!
Ravious Bose, Nocturnus ranger, in Guilds of Historica.
Francis Barkley, Level 5 Ranger in Heroica RPG

#1202 Big Cam

Big Cam

  • A good mood, too.


    Posts: 13999
    Joined: 02-April 09
    Member: 5701
    Country: USA

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostTheRedGuy, on 17 June 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

I believe I need to improve my reviewing skills. Last one was a disaster.


View PostCaptain Settle, on 18 June 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

Can I join. I've got a few sets I'd like to review and I have actually found the instructions.

I've let you both in.

Be sure to read the pinned threads before getting started.

#1203 Prune Face

Prune Face

  • JPS


    Posts: 61
    Joined: 19-June 12
    Member: 29280

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:41 AM

I'm new, but I'd like to be admitted to the Academy.

I've got an Ultimate Build: Lighting McQueen 8484, Space Center 3368, and a Big Bentley Bust Out 8639 unopened in box that I'd like to review.  I've also noticed that you don't have any official/indexed reviews for these sets, so I'm definitely interested in getting them to the level where they could be used for that purpose.

Thanks!

#1204 Big Cam

Big Cam

  • A good mood, too.


    Posts: 13999
    Joined: 02-April 09
    Member: 5701
    Country: USA

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

View PostPrune Face, on 21 June 2012 - 04:41 AM, said:

I'm new, but I'd like to be admitted to the Academy.

I've got an Ultimate Build: Lighting McQueen 8484, Space Center 3368, and a Big Bentley Bust Out 8639 unopened in box that I'd like to review.  I've also noticed that you don't have any official/indexed reviews for these sets, so I'm definitely interested in getting them to the level where they could be used for that purpose.

Thanks!
Well I definitely know your camera is up to snuff.  :wink:

Your in.

#1205 Kim Thomsen

Kim Thomsen

  • Feed me!!


    Posts: 249
    Joined: 15-March 12
    Member: 27336
    Country: Denmark

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:56 PM

Can I have access to the RA please? :classic:

#1206 Big Cam

Big Cam

  • A good mood, too.


    Posts: 13999
    Joined: 02-April 09
    Member: 5701
    Country: USA

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:32 PM

View PostKim Thomsen, on 23 June 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

Can I have access to the RA please? :classic:
But of course, you just let me know what you want to see.  :wink:

#1207 jasbury

jasbury

    Posts: 153
    Joined: 10-June 12
    Member: 29108

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:14 PM

I'd like to join  :sweet:
I've got a pretty good camera and some in box classic space sets that might be fun to review!  :thumbup:

#1208 fatfrog2596

fatfrog2596

    Posts: 67
    Joined: 14-July 11
    Member: 19041
    Country: Canada

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:39 AM

I would be honoured to join the prestige Reviewers Academy  :sweet:

Edited by fatfrog2596, 01 July 2012 - 02:39 AM.


#1209 Jimbobulus

Jimbobulus

    Posts: 105
    Joined: 09-July 12
    Member: 29624
    Country: England

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:24 PM

I would like to join- I believe I have the necessary credentials needed to necessitate a good review  :blush: plus the obligatory sets to review of course.
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

#1210 Legonardo

Legonardo

  • Can't Build With One Arm Tied Behind His Back


    Posts: 2282
    Joined: 04-December 11
    Member: 22773
    Country: Middle Zealand

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:16 AM

Is it OK to review sets that have already been reviewed/review old set for the reviewers academy? If so I would like to join, oh and Big Cam sent me :wink:

Posted Image Posted Image

Legonardo

Posted Image

Flickr


#1211 getdamonkey

getdamonkey

  • Beer Spiller


    Posts: 248
    Joined: 25-June 10
    Member: 11659

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:09 PM

Let meh in!!!  Ah need to review some sets.

#1212 Big Cam

Big Cam

  • A good mood, too.


    Posts: 13999
    Joined: 02-April 09
    Member: 5701
    Country: USA

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:22 AM

View Postjasbury, on 24 June 2012 - 10:14 PM, said:

I'd like to join  :sweet:
I've got a pretty good camera and some in box classic space sets that might be fun to review!  :thumbup:
In

View Postfatfrog2596, on 01 July 2012 - 02:39 AM, said:

I would be honoured to join the prestige Reviewers Academy  :sweet:
In

View PostJimbobulus, on 11 July 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

I would like to join- I believe I have the necessary credentials needed to necessitate a good review  :blush: plus the obligatory sets to review of course.
In

View PostLegonardo Davidy, on 12 July 2012 - 11:16 AM, said:

Is it OK to review sets that have already been reviewed/review old set for the reviewers academy? If so I would like to join, oh and Big Cam sent me :wink:
In, of course you can. You can never have too many good reviews of the same set, unless it's a battle pack :facepalm:  Also all the "Big Cam sent me" T-shirts are gone, sorry. :laugh:

View Postgetdamonkey, on 12 July 2012 - 07:09 PM, said:

Let meh in!!!  Ah need to review some sets.
In, be sure to use proper English in there, it's not drunken Brickworld. :wink:

#1213 Legonardo

Legonardo

  • Can't Build With One Arm Tied Behind His Back


    Posts: 2282
    Joined: 04-December 11
    Member: 22773
    Country: Middle Zealand

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:57 AM

View PostBig Cam, on 13 July 2012 - 02:22 AM, said:

Also all the "Big Cam sent me" T-shirts are gone, sorry. :laugh:
Drat :laugh:  thanks!

Posted Image Posted Image

Legonardo

Posted Image

Flickr


#1214 Admiral-Ackbar

Admiral-Ackbar

    Posts: 276
    Joined: 26-January 12
    Member: 24956
    Country: Scotland

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

Hi. I'd like to sign up for this program because I have many sets and I want to be able to write good reviews. Posted Image
Lego:
Current favourite Minifigure: Imperial Officer (75055)
Current favourite set: Republic Gunship (75021)

Movies:
Currently playing the role of Lee, Security Guard, in Not Just a Murder Mystery
Award Winning Performances: Zachary Greenwood in Time Is Money, Earl in It Always Rains, But Sometimes its Sunny; Adam DeBlanc in Bullied 2; Mark Cowan in Key in the Door

#1215 Big Cam

Big Cam

  • A good mood, too.


    Posts: 13999
    Joined: 02-April 09
    Member: 5701
    Country: USA

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

View Postgrahamm5001, on 13 July 2012 - 04:09 PM, said:

Hi. I'd like to sign up for this program because I have many sets and I want to be able to write good reviews. Posted Image
Welcome aboard.

#1216 Bricktooth

Bricktooth

    Posts: 282
    Joined: 30-June 12
    Member: 29472
    Country: Hungary

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

Hi! I would like to join the Reviewers Academy. I want to learn how to write a good review, and I think I meet all the requirements necessary.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. - First Doctor
My Brickshelf gallery

#1217 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

  • Beep beep!


    Posts: 15894
    Joined: 31-December 07
    Member: 2351
    Country: Singapore

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:35 PM

View PostBricktooth, on 14 July 2012 - 07:43 PM, said:

Hi! I would like to join the Reviewers Academy. I want to learn how to write a good review, and I think I meet all the requirements necessary.
Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)


#1218 Anticyclone

Anticyclone

    Posts: 109
    Joined: 21-July 12
    Member: 29814
    Country: United States

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:09 AM

Hi. I know I'm new here but may I join the academy? I have some sets I would like to eventually review and I'm ready to learn how to improve my reviews.

#1219 Boomchil

Boomchil

  • Pirate Reviewer Extraordinaire


    Posts: 117
    Joined: 29-March 10
    Member: 10064
    Country: France

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:03 PM

Hi! I've just done my first review on Eurobricks, and I think it might be nice to improve myself for my upcoming reviews.

Hope I can join :)

Posted Image


#1220 Big Cam

Big Cam

  • A good mood, too.


    Posts: 13999
    Joined: 02-April 09
    Member: 5701
    Country: USA

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:16 AM

View PostBoomchil, on 23 July 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

Hi! I've just done my first review on Eurobricks, and I think it might be nice to improve myself for my upcoming reviews.

Hope I can join :)
I was actually just going to suggest the RA to you after seeing your review. :thumbup:

You're in.

#1221 Boomchil

Boomchil

  • Pirate Reviewer Extraordinaire


    Posts: 117
    Joined: 29-March 10
    Member: 10064
    Country: France

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:50 AM

Thank you  :pir-sweet:

Posted Image


#1222 Hammerstein NWC

Hammerstein NWC

    Posts: 484
    Joined: 20-May 12
    Member: 28710
    Country: Sarnia

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:37 AM

Hello

as a new member who has basically only been posting MOCs and adding my two cents so far I would like to play a more active part in the community - I think learning to be a reviewer is a good way to start.

If possible I would like to join the reviewers academy. I have a number of unopened sets that I would like to review and would love to be able to do a bit more.

I particularly enjoy the monster fighters sets although I believe a lot of them have been reviewed already.

Thanks

Vinny
Trying to win over a tough crowd at Eurobricks!

Check me out on Flickr!  http://www.flickr.co...os/strawdog316/
Comments criticism and feedback always welcome!

#1223 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

  • Beep beep!


    Posts: 15894
    Joined: 31-December 07
    Member: 2351
    Country: Singapore

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:32 AM

View PostHammerstein NWC, on 24 July 2012 - 09:37 AM, said:

Hello

as a new member who has basically only been posting MOCs and adding my two cents so far I would like to play a more active part in the community - I think learning to be a reviewer is a good way to start.

If possible I would like to join the reviewers academy. I have a number of unopened sets that I would like to review and would love to be able to do a bit more.

I particularly enjoy the monster fighters sets although I believe a lot of them have been reviewed already.

Thanks

Vinny
Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang


New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide


My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)


#1224 friedchikenfairy

friedchikenfairy

    Posts: 161
    Joined: 19-June 12
    Member: 29283
    Country: U.S.A.

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

I would like to devote my final post as a Vassal to join, please  :sweet:  How long does it generally take?
Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~~~Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~~~ Posted Image


"Fried chicken just tend to make you feel better about life"
                                  -Minny Jackson

#1225 vaders_child

vaders_child

    Posts: 18
    Joined: 26-February 11
    Member: 16251
    Country: UK

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

Hi guys.

I would like to show my Youtube reviews on Eurobricks.
This thread seems to be the accredited location to ask such a question.
I do not wish to be an academy cadet i just want the ok to show my reviews or give Eurobricks the approval to show them as you wish on this site.
If a mod or admin could please reply to me regarding this question that would be great.
I will respect any decision made and will understand if i am refused the right.
I have included below a link to my Youtube channel, please remove this link if it violates any rules and please accept my appology in advance if it does.
The Brick Box
Thank you for your time guys  :classic:



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users