Sign in to follow this  
Joey Lock

The Sealion Mk1 - LDD Moc

thindexedgif.gif MLC 5a

I am creating a Project which I shall eventually make in real.

Here is my mini armada galleon! The best Sealion will be much longer and better.

Here it is:

LDDScreenShot103.png

LDDScreenShot104.png

LDDScreenShot105.png

LDDScreenShot106.png

LDDScreenShot107.png

LDDScreenShot108.png

Enjoy!

Comments welcome!

I will be buying the bits for the Sealion and may buy a small Armada :pir-laugh:

I like the looks of this ship!

My main suggestion is the make the front of the ship less blocky.

Now this hull stops a bit suddenly at the front.

I agree with Bonaparte. It's a very sudden block-stop your ship's got. But besides from that it looks very nice. The blue/yellow colours-scheme is good, and the tan bottom of the ship is a nice touch I think.

The way that this ship has a very tall stern castle and it somewhat bulbous makes me thing of a flyut. Especially from the back.

I'm not sure I'm big on tumblehomes as they remind me too much of the hull of the 4+ 7075 Captain Red Beard's ship. I like my hull sleek like those found in the SYSTEM Pirate sets - so good thing that this isn't my hull :pir-grin:

I am creating a Project which I shall eventually make in real.

How much does the ship cost on LDD?

I'm not sure I'm big on tumblehomes as they remind me too much of the hull of the 4+ 7075 Captain Red Beard's ship. I like my hull sleek like those found in the SYSTEM Pirate sets - so good thing that this isn't my hull :pir-grin:

How much does the ship cost on LDD?

I did quote in your Review "I shall be making a ship with this hull soon" :pir-grin:

EDIT: Its

Edited by Joey Lock

$64 - a price like that was to be expected. But you've done quite well considering the piece available, for instance your resourcefulness to create cannons:

LDDScreenShot105.png

$64 - a price like that was to be expected. But you've done quite well considering the piece available, for instance your resourcefulness to create cannons:

I review all pieces before I begin although I already know what they are. With the New Racers Factory set coming out I shall need to hurry and buy these since they will take out some Bricks and put in new torsos...Stickers...The lot. I am going to get a few of those cannons since Im creating the Unicorn from tintin and I made a thread for help but no one answered: Thread

Each cannon costs 85p which is $1.57 or $1.81 AUD. :cannon:

Couldnt be bothered to convert all currencys! :pir-grin:

EDIT: It costs �46.24 to get 52 Cannons!

Edited by Mister Phes
I removed the quoted picture - there was not need to quote the picture as it is clearly visible in the post above

You've done well to convert to Australian dollars! Actually, they're annoying me since they seem to have dropped 15 cents in the past month! That's not going for buying Pirate LEGO Internationally ya know!

But I think that highlights the point that converting into too many currencies because their value fluctuates and the information becomes obsolete very quickly.

Hey Joey, if you wanted to, could you just create a dozen cannons in LDD and buy those or does LDD have a "minimum" amount these days?

You've done well to convert to Australian dollars! Actually, they're annoying me since they seem to have dropped 15 cents in the past month! That's not going for buying Pirate LEGO Internationally ya know!

But I think that highlights the point that converting into too many currencies because their value fluctuates and the information becomes obsolete very quickly.

Hey Joey, if you wanted to, could you just create a dozen cannons in LDD and buy those or does LDD have a "minimum" amount these days?

Well 12 Cannons in LDD would only be £10, $22.88 AUD! :pir_laugh2: I think they may have a minimum of Pieces say 1000 of each piece or something but mabye a Costumers only allowed 100 of 2 specific piece...

How many pieces are each cannon? They look about 10 pieces each to me...

13 pieces not including the base, if you want the base its another 2 pieces.