Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:42 PM
Welcome to the official entry thread!
Enter your smileys in this thread. Make sure you've read the rules and if you have any questions, ask them in the rules thread.
Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:26 PM
1) Monkey! I'm sort of surprised there wasn't already a monkey, every pirate needs a monkey. For when you are feeling mischievous (or helpful, depending on the monkey I guess).
2) Squawk! Are you noticing a pattern with my entries?
3) I think of this as a happy shark. The pirate animal smiley trilogy is now complete! I guess the crocodile is also a pirate animal, but I think I've spent enough of my morning on this already.
"My Lego disorder is the dreaded RAVENOUS HUNGER!!!" - 13 yr old me on rec.toys.lego
Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:39 PM
2) There wasn't any pirate emoticon that really expressed sadness.
3) A cannon! It's the same hight but almost 3x the length of a regular emoticon! Blast away at your foes with this exciting cannon! (It could use some work at the base, though.)
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]
Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:09 PM
1: It's meant to be a soldier person. The hat isn't really tall enough though.
2: Pirate Vader. It might not quite count though because it isn't to original. He has a lightsaber on his hat instead of a skull 'n' crossbones.
3. Vampire pirate.
4. Bashed up Pirate. Lots of blood and a black eye.
5. Unhappy and has a eye patch.
6. Dual eye patches or they could be goggles which pirates didn't even have.
7. This pirate has some tape over his mouth and can't speak. (obviously)
8. A pirate with a beard and tri-corn. I was surprised non of the pirate smileys had tri-corns.
9. Drunk Pirate.
10. Our very own Mister Phes! I hope he's allowed because we have Bonaparte. Mr Phes what do you think? (this is my favorite so far)
11. Jolly pirate kid with dodgy haircut.
I might add some more later.
Edited by Skipper 24, 10 August 2008 - 07:10 PM.
Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:03 PM
1. I've always been a bit annoyed that the laughing emoticon is an islander. Islanders are fine, but I just never felt he captured the look clearly enough, partially because of the amount of red that obscures the detail.
2. Happy/Classic-face Swabbie
3. Unhappy Swabbie (no shore leave for him)
Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!
Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:23 PM
This is a pirate showing contempt. He seems very ticked-off, for some reason.
Awwww!! Look at those eyes!
Look at those eyes! I guess he's sort of... happy.
Edited by Adam, 05 August 2008 - 02:08 AM.
Skulls were smashed, alliances were reforged, and fire-giants were torched.
Thanks to TPRU for letting me participate as the lovely Agnar Skull-Smasher in Ragnarök Now 3!
Have a look at my Flickr page!
Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:01 PM
1. Admiral Woodhouse.
2. ImperialShadows (Or some pirate...)
4. MEEEEE! You cant see it, but I am wearing pirate clothes
The above is a paid advertisement by EuroBricks News FLC (Fake LEGO Company). Eurobricks News FLC is 45% Stauder™ (The Annoying Parts), 25% ImperialShadows™ (The Funny Parts), 10% Whitefang™ (The Reviewsy Parts), 7% Zepher™ (The Female Parts... er...) and 7% Stash2Sixx™ (The Photographic Parts).
The previously stated ingredients of EuroBricks News FLC are a trade secret and if you tell anyone I will stab you. In the eye. With a titanium spork.
EuroBricks News FLC is a Trademark of the EB News Team. © EB News 2006 -THE FUTURE!™
Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:35 PM
It's King Kahuka! It could be used for a surprised face, or maybe just generally like the Pirate Yoda. I might do another smiley, if I am inspired.
I hope you all like it (despite the size) and good luck everyone!
Edited by Shoc, 04 August 2008 - 07:38 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users