Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:26 PM
1) Monkey! I'm sort of surprised there wasn't already a monkey, every pirate needs a monkey. For when you are feeling mischievous (or helpful, depending on the monkey I guess).
2) Squawk! Are you noticing a pattern with my entries?
3) I think of this as a happy shark. The pirate animal smiley trilogy is now complete! I guess the crocodile is also a pirate animal, but I think I've spent enough of my morning on this already.
"My Lego disorder is the dreaded RAVENOUS HUNGER!!!" - 13 yr old me on rec.toys.lego
Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:39 PM
2) There wasn't any pirate emoticon that really expressed sadness.
3) A cannon! It's the same hight but almost 3x the length of a regular emoticon! Blast away at your foes with this exciting cannon! (It could use some work at the base, though.)
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]
Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:09 PM
1: It's meant to be a soldier person. The hat isn't really tall enough though.
2: Pirate Vader. It might not quite count though because it isn't to original. He has a lightsaber on his hat instead of a skull 'n' crossbones.
3. Vampire pirate.
4. Bashed up Pirate. Lots of blood and a black eye.
5. Unhappy and has a eye patch.
6. Dual eye patches or they could be goggles which pirates didn't even have.
7. This pirate has some tape over his mouth and can't speak. (obviously)
8. A pirate with a beard and tri-corn. I was surprised non of the pirate smileys had tri-corns.
9. Drunk Pirate.
10. Our very own Mister Phes! I hope he's allowed because we have Bonaparte. Mr Phes what do you think? (this is my favorite so far)
11. Jolly pirate kid with dodgy haircut.
I might add some more later.
Edited by Skipper 24, 10 August 2008 - 07:10 PM.
Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:03 PM
1. I've always been a bit annoyed that the laughing emoticon is an islander. Islanders are fine, but I just never felt he captured the look clearly enough, partially because of the amount of red that obscures the detail.
2. Happy/Classic-face Swabbie
3. Unhappy Swabbie (no shore leave for him)
Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!
Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:23 PM
This is a pirate showing contempt. He seems very ticked-off, for some reason.
Awwww!! Look at those eyes!
Look at those eyes! I guess he's sort of... happy.
Edited by Adam, 05 August 2008 - 02:08 AM.
L'Oréal Diablo : Level 3 Rogue
Age: ??? Race: ???
Power: 6 Health: 9/9 Gold: 41
Inventory: Scimitar (Longsword, WP: 3), Bedroll, Potion (x2), Tonic, Cowl
Have a look at my Flickr page!
Howdy! I'm currently playing as Abigail Nelson in Tammo's Silver City Mafia!
Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:01 PM
1. Admiral Woodhouse.
2. ImperialShadows (Or some pirate...)
4. MEEEEE! You cant see it, but I am wearing pirate clothes
The above is a paid advertisement by EuroBricks News FLC (Fake LEGO Company). Eurobricks News FLC is 45% Stauder™ (The Annoying Parts), 25% ImperialShadows™ (The Funny Parts), 10% Whitefang™ (The Reviewsy Parts), 7% Zepher™ (The Female Parts... er...) and 7% Stash2Sixx™ (The Photographic Parts).
The previously stated ingredients of EuroBricks News FLC are a trade secret and if you tell anyone I will stab you. In the eye. With a titanium spork.
EuroBricks News FLC is a Trademark of the EB News Team. © EB News 2006 -THE FUTURE!™
Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:35 PM
It's King Kahuka! It could be used for a surprised face, or maybe just generally like the Pirate Yoda. I might do another smiley, if I am inspired.
I hope you all like it (despite the size) and good luck everyone!
Edited by Shoc, 04 August 2008 - 07:38 PM.
Niemand weet dat ik Repelsteeltje heet!
Number 1 Pocoyo fan!
My 2009 Wishlist: Big Farm -
4WD with Horse Trailer
- Brickbeard’s Bounty - Soldiers' Fort -
Kraken Attackin' - Pirate Impulse - Imp. Soldier Impulse
- IJ Shanghai Chase - IJ Ambush in Cairo - IJ Venice Canal Chase - IJ Chauchilla Cemetery Battle
- Rameses' Pyramid - Minotaurus - Lunar Command
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users