EB News Pesents: Mister Phes!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic  – Started by Stauder , Jul 28 2008 01:44 PM

#26 Stauder

Stauder
  • Beware, he's back!

Member: 1134

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:35 AM

We all have our joys Mister Phes, you have your chatter, I have EB News, Green Hair has a thing for keyboards....
or t
If you want to know what i sound like tough, try this or go directly here,

Staudie.

Edited by Stauder, 29 July 2008 - 11:38 AM.

Posted Image
The above is a paid advertisement by EuroBricks News FLC (Fake LEGO Company). Eurobricks News FLC is 45% Stauder™ (The Annoying Parts), 25% ImperialShadows™ (The Funny Parts), 10% Whitefang™ (The Reviewsy Parts), 7% Zepher™ (The Female Parts... er...) and 7% Stash2Sixx™ (The Photographic Parts).

The previously stated ingredients of EuroBricks News FLC are a trade secret and if you tell anyone I will stab you. In the eye. With a titanium spork.
EuroBricks News FLC is a Trademark of the EB News Team. © EB News 2006 -THE FUTURE!™

#27 Captain Green Hair

Captain Green Hair
  • Captain Fart Air

Member: 1914

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:46 AM

View PostStauder, on Jul 29 2008, 11:35 AM, said:

We all have our joys Mister Phes, you have your chatter, I have EB News, Green Hair has a thing for keyboards....
or t
If you want to know what i sound like tough, try this or go directly here,

Staudie.

Keyboards rule! :pir-tongue:

Ohw yeah we all remember those, and the historic poll that came from it :pir-grin:
Why do you need TLC to make sets for you, all you really need is parts...be creative!

The build a frigate tutorail!

New members please read the guidelines.
If you have any trouble in posting, deeplinking etc, please consult the
tutorials, or the help
section.
My Flickr

#28 Zarkan

Zarkan
  • Greviously Renamed Gungan

Member: 569

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:39 PM

Argh, this has to be one of the craziest interviews yet.  :pir_wacko:

Mister Phes was spending a lot of his time on Eurobricks on matters that are not directly linked with the Pirate forum. He wanted to refocus on Pirates. To help him avoid being distracted from pirates he's restricted to the pirates forum and the Eurobricks headlines. This is on his own request! And being an admin he can change his viewing permissions at any time should he choose to do so.

Well, I salute you for that, Phes. Making a sacrifice for the good of the Eurobricks Pirate community is very noble of yah.  :thumbup:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#29 Lt. Col. Thok

Lt. Col. Thok
  • Captain Blue Hair is the best!

Member: 1188

Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:02 PM

Another zany, pointless but utterly entertaining interview. :thumbup:
"Once, there was only darkness. If you ask me, the light's winning"

#30 Stauder

Stauder
  • Beware, he's back!

Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:13 PM

Pointless? Pointless? Well my good man, if it has no point than  how come you find it entertaining? Hmmm?

Stauder.
Posted Image
The above is a paid advertisement by EuroBricks News FLC (Fake LEGO Company). Eurobricks News FLC is 45% Stauder™ (The Annoying Parts), 25% ImperialShadows™ (The Funny Parts), 10% Whitefang™ (The Reviewsy Parts), 7% Zepher™ (The Female Parts... er...) and 7% Stash2Sixx™ (The Photographic Parts).

The previously stated ingredients of EuroBricks News FLC are a trade secret and if you tell anyone I will stab you. In the eye. With a titanium spork.
EuroBricks News FLC is a Trademark of the EB News Team. © EB News 2006 -THE FUTURE!™

#31 LuxorV

LuxorV
  • Will Cat Accordingly.

Member: 1771

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:10 AM

I was almost missing this (well, to tell the truth, I read it, but forgot to post a comment :pir-blush: )!

Great interview :thumbup:  Probably the best thread I've seen on EB this week :pir-oh:

The new interactive/live function is really usefull to add a more personal touch to these.

Can't wait for the next one (will you be using the live modality again :pir-look: ?)

LuxorV

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr

#32 Stauder

Stauder
  • Beware, he's back!

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:18 AM

Yes, the next one is also live. I am considering posting it today, so we get on the "MondayThusday" shedule... The question is Should I?

Stauder.
Posted Image

#33 Shadows

Shadows
  • Free Online Spell Checker

Member: 1558

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:59 AM

View PostStauder, on Jul 31 2008, 06:18 AM, said:

Yes, the next one is also live. I am considering posting it today, so we get on the "MondayThusday" shedule... The question is Should I?
If you can manage that schedule, go for it.

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

#34 Stauder

Stauder
  • Beware, he's back!

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:02 PM

Hold on to your pants ladies... EB News Will Be Right Back!

Stauder.
Posted Image

#35 El Bucanero

El Bucanero
  • Kiwi addiction!

Member: 851

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:37 PM

Somehow that's more or less exactly what I expect to see in an interview with Mr Phes.
Razor sharp and always trying to take the lead.

Very entertaining!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links