Right, this is what you must do. You, the participants, are required to build a vignette (8x8 Lego Square) depicting a scene from the game. It can be one that has already featured or something you want to see in the game. Make it funny, because we dragons love having a good laugh.
The vignettes are to be completed and posted in the entries thread by the 27th of July, which gives you plenty of time. After this, a poll will be made and the community will vote for their favourite! Any one who doesn't enter will be severely booed.
There are only a few guidelines; I trust your common sense.
1. Custom pieces/decals/paper costumes are all allowed, just no clone bricks.
2. There are to be no structural overhangs, however you may of course have the odd weapon, body part, or plant etc hanging over a little. This is up to your discretion, however I will tell you if something is inappropriate. Just don't cheat by sticking a 16x16 plate on top!
3. There is no height limit.
4. This challenge is only open to Mystery Castle players (current and deceased if they also want to join in the fun). Yes this is biased; live with it!
5. Digital entries are allowed in extreme circumstances.
6. A maximum of 5 pictures are allowed.
In no way shape or form is this an official 'contest', it is instead part of the festivities of Mystery Castle!
Entries are to be posted here.
Voting will last for a full week and then the winner will be featured in the following day (as long as the traitors haven't won by then. ). I may also sort out something else too, so stay tuned, but don't get your hopes up. If you have any questions, Lord Dragonator and I would be happy to help.
Good luck everyone, and have fun!
Edited by Dragonator, 14 July 2008 - 08:30 AM.