Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

MOC: Military Transport Carriage

indexed.gif

Hello fellow Eurobricks members and Castle Lovers,

Most of my time in Eurobricks, I particpate in EBRP, Reviews and etc in this community. I am not an expert on MOCs, and I had been trying to brush up my skills, hoping to meet the minimum standard in this great community. I do hope you will enjoy viewing my humble creation. And please feel free to give me your comments, improvements and critics. I do hope to improve this MOC over time, if possible. :classic:

Crown Kingdom, Millitary Transport Carriage.

9.jpg

Yes, this military transport carriage is the first design available in the Crown Kingdom. It is used to transport soldiers to different regions. Stores and Barrels can be loaded into the design. A total of 3 soldiers can be loaded to the back, while the barrel can be loaded into the center. The coachman will be riding at the front. A brown steed will be used to pull this carriage. :classic:

On a side note for EBRP, it is known that Grandoth, the royal coachman used to ride this carriage around, to transport soliders from point to point, in his early part of his career. :tongue:

Meet the passengers!

8.jpg

Take a closer look, on how the steps are illustrated. This steps are supposed to help the soldiers to load up. And, I am intending to load in my Crown Axe Battalion. :wink:

Seating arrangement

4.jpg

These soldiers are seated at the back. A little crampy though. I hope to extend this carriage much bigger which is able to load in more soldiers. A barrel can be stowed away at the center cabin. I wonder what is the content of the barrel? :tongue:

More pictures of its back carriage

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Different angles

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hope everyone of you enjoyed viewing my MOC.

More images can be found in My Brickshelf (After moderation)

This is pretty darn cool, Whitefang! Perfect for transporting a small squad of troops around, or a load of cargo. The way it attaches to the horse is a bit strange in my opinion, but perhaps that's just because I'm used to those special horse harness pieces. :grin: It still looks nice though, don't get me wrong. A very nifty MOC indeed! :sweet::thumbup:

~Peace

This is pretty darn cool, Whitefang! Perfect for transporting a small squad of troops around, or a load of cargo. The way it attaches to the horse is a bit strange in my opinion, but perhaps that's just because I'm used to those special horse harness pieces. :grin: It still looks nice though, don't get me wrong. A very nifty MOC indeed! :sweet::thumbup:

~Peace

Thanks iamded! Really appericate your comments. Actually, you are right on the method of how I attached the horse. In fact, I wanted to use the special horse harness pieces. But I am not able to find any, or where is it. I tried other methods as well, but from what I experiment, this was the best alternative. :tongue:

Hey look, it's me! Wait, it's three of me. :wacko: That's creepy. :look: And why am I dressed like that? :tongue:

This is some nice work WhiteFang! You have included some neat details and it seems to fit the new castle theme well. Thanks for sharing! :sweet::thumbup:

Edited by Dragonator

~Peace

Have to agree here. I also have to wonder if the carriage was any bigger, would it requrie more horses to pull it?

Otherwise its a very nice creation :classic:

Keep up the good work

Tom

All in all, good job. :classic:

Crownies ON! :thumbup:

This is some nice work WhiteFang! You have included some neat details and it seems to fit the new castle theme well. Thanks for sharing! :sweet::thumbup:
Otherwise its a very nice creation :classic:

Keep up the good work

Guys, thanks for your kind comments. Your words had certainly made my day bright. I will work hard to present a much better MOCs in the future. :blush:

My one complaint is that the horse harness is a bit too discolored for my tastes. :sceptic:

Yes. That was actually a design error, which I had acknowledged, due to lack of parts. I am currently trying to explore other ways or combination to do up the harness. I deeply appericate your honest comments! :sweet:

I also have to wonder if the carriage was any bigger, would it requrie more horses to pull it?

Good point raised! My orignal plan was to have a seating capacity of 6 soliders at the back. Taking into consideration as a 4-studs wide carriage, I had to limit the seats behind, and included a small area for stores. Actually, for the existing design, I am going to raise it to two horses to pull it. One horse seem a little tiring! :tongue:

Hey look, it's me! Wait, it's three of me. :wacko: That's creepy. :look: And why am I dressed like that? :tongue:

That's three Dragonator for me! Isn't it looks scary? :laugh:

Hello Whitefang, this is a nice little transport. :classic: The horse harness doesn't look very good to me, but you already know about that. The cart also looks a bit long to me... one idea I might suggest would be to remove the three studs used to hold the barrel altogether, and then you could build another cart to carry the baggage.

This is a very cool carriage! :thumbup: (I would have preffered the use of older Castle minifigs, though, not the currect ones).

But do you know what this MOC reminds me of? It actually looks like a carriage that can be used to transport heretics to the pyre (of course, the good christians want to have their souls from the devil, by burning them alive. How cool of them, right?!).

So, this is what this carriage reminds me of. :thumbdown:

Hello Whitefang, this is a nice little transport. :classic: The horse harness doesn't look very good to me, but you already know about that. The cart also looks a bit long to me... one idea I might suggest would be to remove the three studs used to hold the barrel altogether, and then you could build another cart to carry the baggage.

Thanks Sir Dillon. I appericate your honest comments. I wanted to shorten my carriage, but I thought a storage compartment will be useful to load up. That's why, I extended the carriage a little longer. Your idea is great. Maybe, I will try and improve on this MOC and present a much better looking model in the future. :classic:

This is a very cool carriage! :thumbup: (I would have preffered the use of older Castle minifigs, though, not the currect ones).

But do you know what this MOC reminds me of? It actually looks like a carriage that can be used to transport heretics to the pyre (of course, the good christians want to have their souls from the devil, by burning them alive. How cool of them, right?!).

So, this is what this carriage reminds me of. :thumbdown:

Seriously, I never thought my MOC reminded you of such things. :oh:

I prefer older castle mini-figs too. Well, I think it will be great to do one in the near future, especially Black Knights faction. :tongue:

Nice Carriage there Whitefang. :thumbup:

I love this picture, "lets head into town fellas and take some ladies to the drive in!"

4.jpg

Hello fellow Eurobricks members and Castle Lovers,

Finally, with everyone's constructive comments and critics. May I proudly present, my completed Military Transport Carriage for the Crown Kingdom.

This will be commissioned within the ranks of my armies, and more of such carriages will be produced in future production lines. :sweet:

Hope everyone of you love the new improvement made, at the horse harness and an additional horse power to pull the carriage. Pardon me of the poor lightning, as the weather here is not really very pleasant for phototaking. Comments and critics are once again welcomed. Feel free to give me your honest views on my completed MOC. :blush:

Crown Kingdom, Millitary Transport Carriage (Final Version)

12.jpg

Travel deep within the forest lands.

11.jpg

Improvements made onto my MOC

13.jpg

Close-up on its Coachman

14.jpg

Hope everyone of you enjoyed viewing my MOC.

More images can be found in My Brickshelf (After moderation)

Haha... Bro, the connection to the horses, it's ugly.

Nice way to introduce yourself and bump an old topic.

Congrats on your constructive criticism. :hmpf:

Here is an introduction thread, Why don't you say hello to the community.

Nice transport WhiteFang! I also didn't like the connection to the horses, but don't worry I think the updated one looks a lot better. :thumbup:

You have to revive this old MOC of mine by commenting in here, is it? :hmpf:

Then again, you must be real free in your office, to dig up my old MOC. Oh well, see you around inside Eurobricks. :sweet:

Nice transport WhiteFang! I also didn't like the connection to the horses, but don't worry I think the updated one looks a lot better. :thumbup:

Thanks Alex. The first one was poorly done, but the second one was an improvement, but there is still room for it. :blush: